ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37

"Gosh, you make me crazy, rebecca." Freen groaned, one hand cupping rebecca's cheek and the other one busy roaming over her waist. Rebecca groaned a little as she pulled freen more, their kisses become so deep yet so greedy with the both of them likely to half lay on the big office table since freen keep pushing for a deep kiss.

"God baby." Rebecca mumbled as she cupped freen's cheeks with her both hands, they both groaning and moaning as if they were not kissing each other for a long time already. Their tongue were tangling with each other, exchanging the saliva and sucking each other mouth greedily before rebecca's hand when down to freen's bare abs, touching those hard as stone abs before her fingers went down more, unbuckling freen's belt.

Unbuckling in a rush way makes rebecca a little shaky as freen found that so hot. Freen then suddenly broke the kiss as she groaned and went down to rebecca's neck.

"God, you're so hot eager for dick, baby." Freen kissing her neck, biting and sucking as her own hands also helping rebecca to unbuckling her belt. In a rush, the belt finally undone as freen's pants slowly slide down with freen practically letting everything down, polling around her feet. And rebecca gasped when that big long and veiny dick was already erect so hardly.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful, rebecca. I can't control myself." Freen said once she detached her mouth from rebecca's neck. She stares to rebecca's reddened face, flushing and messy with smudges lips which turn her on so much. She went up to rebecca's lips and this time, slow and passionate as she kiss her makes rebecca closed her eyes once again.

Freen's hand went to the short pants that she wears as freen unbutton and pull down leaving rebecca with her messy blouse and only panties. There, freen's fingers started to play and teasing rebecca's pussy.

"ahhhh, ahhh oh god freen, d-dont tease me!" Rebecca grab her neck more, kissing her as freen keep teasing her two fingers on the clothed centre. Its already so wet, and rebecca could feel that freen is smirking between their kiss.

"Want me to fuck you baby? Want me to make you feel good?"

"Ahh fuck yes! Please freen." Rebecca groaned as this time freen slowly slide her hands inside the panty, as she fingering rebecca which makes rebecca moaned against her lips and slightly jerk up. Freen could feel the muscles were contracting inside rebecca as rebecca repeatedly moan when she thrust her two finger in and out a little too slowly.

"fuck!" Rebecca cursed as she buck her hips towards freen more, wanting freen to fastening her fingers which makes freen smiling in winninng. Rebecca is so eager and greedy. Gosh, freen like this view so much. Rebecca is not that innocent huh!

"So eager of me huh? baby? Fuck, you're so good hm?"

"Ahh fuck freen! Just fuck me already baby. I want that dick of yours!" Rebecca cursed as she already lose control. She talk dirty without she realise. How bad! Hearing that, freen pull out her fingers and immediately pull out that panty away as she pull rebecca to the corner of the table. Yes, a table-fuck.

Rebecca breathing heavily, as freen grab her dick, spitting her saliva a little and jerk it off before aiming towards rebecca's centre. At this moment, both of their eyes look at their private part that slowly connect.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Fuck, so tight."

Finally, freen's fully inside rebecca which makes freen scrunched her nose hardly, mouth gaped open. Rebecca is so freaking good. Seriously.

"S-slowly f-freen." Rebecca whispered, arms wrapped around freen's neck with a tight hug, as her hand also gripping freen's nape sexily with a little kisses. Freen did the same, she was kissing rebecca's neck and shoulder, slowly thrusting which makes rebecca moaning mess between the thrust.

As always, a thrust that hard and deep, practically hitting straight to rebecca's g-sport. Gosh.

"Ahhh ahh s-shit, F-freen!"

"Fuck yes! Moaned my name baby, moan for me. God, i can't believe i want you this much." Freen started to babble without she knowing, feeling a good pleasure that she had with rebecca. Rebecca is the one that she can't control herself. Rebecca is the one that could make her dick react this fast, and rebecca is the one that she felt like she want her forever.

"Ahh fuck god!"

The thrust was hard as rebecca's legs wrapped nicely behind freen on freen's ass as freen keep hammering inside her hard. The butterflies, the fluttering and the flowers were blooming once freen kissing her jaw, cheeks, and lips slowly. Seriously, this is the high level pleasure that she ever felt. Freen is that good. Freen is an ace in this aspect. As always.

Freen could feel her lower stomach tighten but rebecca didn't even cum yet. That's makes she curse, knowing she had to hold herself if not, her sanity will crushed like that! Fuck!

"G-god, baby, rebecca, i wa-want to cum."

"ahhhh ahhh ahh" Rebecca moaned.

Want to keep her sanity and egoes, Freen fasten the pace as her left hands started to sneak inside rebecca's blouse and playing with her boobs while her other hands slowly to rub rebecca's clit, fast in order to makes her cum. She dont want to lose over rebecca. She want her to cum together.

"Ah freen! Oh fuck, god!"

"ahh baby, god,"

Rebecca jerk up, her eyes rolled backwards, and her body stretch upwards, holding freen's neck as tight as she can to hold herself from falling down. She could feel freen rapidly hit her and the nice play makes she felt the orgasm was building inside her stomach. Hard.

Rebecca was shaking hard too.

"Fuck! I-in coming!" Rebecca cursed as with that, freen bite her own lips and snuggled her face onto rebecca's neck, before she make a hard and deep thrust inside, which makes both of them spray out the warm cums into each other.

"Fuck......"

"Ahhhh....."

They both closed their eyes, freen's legs shaky, and so do rebecca's. Rebecca was likely want to lay down on the table in tired as freen grasp her and pull her tight into a hug. Freen slightly rub her back and give a kisses on her neck.

"You're the best in making love, baby. Im so crazy over you so much that i want to keep you in my room." Freen whispered between her heavy breath as rebecca's lips a little curled to a thin smile as she snuggled her face against freen's neck. Freen's warm body makes she felt comfortable. Gosh.

"I want you too, freen."