𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4️⃣6️⃣

"Babe,baby im about to——" Rebecca moaned before releasing her fluid all over freen's tongue. Freen licked her cum hurriedly, fearing that some is left behind. Rebecca sunk down onto the matress and her legs shaking when freen did lick all over her clit once again to clean her up.

What did they do? Of course, working on the bed, full with sweats and orgasm days after what happened.

"Gosh babe..."

Freen then scooted closer to her stomach, leaving wet kisses on her way up until her delicate tongue got contact with rebecca's hardened nipple. Her tongue licked them endlessly as if she was savoring her favorite ice cream flavour while her hands gripped firmly on rebecca's thighs, pulling her closer to her excited friend that she would unleash on her.

She would always bit her nipples from times to times, leaving rebecca begging at her mercy for more actions and less teasing.

Rebecca's mind felt blank and vivid. Her hands tried to hold on dearly to freen's sweaty back but She couldn't. It felt like no strength was coming to her to grip herself on freen but yet she felt the need to. Her hands roaming freely on freen's toned back, then found their way to her wet hair, sticking at the tips of her fingers.

"hmm your scent baby, it's so fucking sweet baby girl. If only you knew the fucking effect you have on me my love..." Freen whispered in the sexiest voice ever.

Her hands in the mean time, travelled to rebecca's sore breasts, fondling them like there's no tomorrow. Freen's groans and Rebecca's moans harmonised together at some point and she couldn't help but feel a sudden adrenaline rush within her bloodstream.

Unconsciously, Rebecca bizarrely managed to push freen away and climbed on top of her nakedly. Freen's usual brown eyes were dark, filled with pure love, admiration but most importantly lust. Her eyes roamed around rebecca's exposed chest until her stare was fixed on her red swollen lips which missed her warmly extremely.

"mind if I steal the spotlight dear sir?" Rebecca said in a seductive voice, her confidence boosting of a sudden.

Freen licked her lips slowly, low growls leaving her chest. Before even responding to her, Rebecca attacked her lips brutally, her hands firmly stroking freen's abs with her hips grinding hers. Freen's hands held her ass firmly, giving it from time to time a small squeeze as in adding oil to the fire.

Freen's tongue at some point, began fighting hers for dominance and everyone knows that no one could beat her. Naturally giving in, She growled in victory before thrusting her hips with much force. Rebecca moaned in pleasure in her mouth before freen's left hand began stroking her clit. That was when Rebecca lost all the little sanity left in herself.

"Please me baby. Show me your everything beautiful. Unleash the freak inside of you" Freen said loud enough for rebecca to hear and whimper at her sudden kiss on one of the hickeys on her neck.