𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5️⃣3️⃣

As Freen stepped out of the room, her heart heavy with the weight of the emotional exchange she had just shared with Rebecca, she was startled and her eyes widened in surprise as she realized that she had nearly collided with the two older figures who had been eavesdropping against the door. Their presence caught her off guard.

Their faces bore expressions of guilt and embarrassment, their eyes darting away from Freen's gaze as they shuffled awkwardly on their feet. It was clear that they had been caught in the act, their attempt to overhear the private conversation between Freen and Rebecca.

"How's rebecca, freen?"

Freen's eyebrows raised slightly at the unexpected encounter with Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong, their awkward grins reflecting the tension of the moment. Despite the intrusion, she couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for their concern for Rebecca's well-being.

"She's good,uncle, auntie." Freen replied, her voice soft with relief. "She just slept."

Her words were met with a nod of understanding from Mr. Armstrong and a smile of reassurance from Mrs. Armstrong. It was clear that they shared Freen's concern for Rebecca's recovery, their shared bond of family transcending the boundaries of status and position.

With a sense of shared understanding, the tension in the air began to dissipate, replaced by a quiet sense of camaraderie and support. Though their encounter had been unexpected, Freen found solace in the knowledge that they were all united in their desire to see Rebecca heal and thrive once more.

As they exchanged a final nod of acknowledgement, Freen felt a small sense of relief wash over her. Though the road ahead would be long and fraught with challenges, she knew that they would face it together, united in their love and determination to see Rebecca through to the other side.

"Thankyou freen, she's not having a good sleep for days already. Because of you, she's sleeping soundly now." Mrs Armstrong said and glancing a little to rebecca who still sleeping with blanket covered her half body and she's looking so in peace. Freen smile and shook her head before stepping out a little more and close the door of the room.

"Its nothing, uncle, auntie. Its my job. And she seem a little bit relief with me, from what i ask the doctor about her trauma, rebecca seem overhelmed and shock about what happened. But slowly, she will recover. And i will make sure that happened. Dont worry, auntie uncle." Freen said and this time they were walking together side by side to the downstairs and take a sit on the couch at the living room.

"Good to hear that freen. And im so proud of you. Thankyou for protecting my princess, and so do my cute grandchildrens." Mr.Armstrong said makes freen chuckled and stares to the two older with her soft teary eyes.

"They are my responsibility, uncle. Rebecca is my princess too and the kids were precious to me as precious and special rebecca is. So dont thank me. I need something else instead of a thankyou." Freen said and at the moment, freen flashed a naughty smirk makes the two older raise their eyebrows.

And of course! Mr Armstrong slightly gasped and nervous waiting for what freen will say next.

"W-what freen?"

"I will slowly help rebecca recover again and then, what i need is.... your permissions. Your permissions to marry rebecca and let her be my forever wife. That's all, auntie uncle. Can i?" Freen ask and with that, mr and mrs armstrong one more time gasped and without hesitation, the two smiling widely and nod their head vigorously.

"Of course! Of course you can! I will be so glad if that's what you want!" Freen smiling widely as she quickly stood up and rush to them, hugging Mr armstrong first with chuckled.

"Thankyou uncle." Broke the hug, she hug mrs armstrong too for a second. "Thankyou auntie."

"I promise, i will be with her, protect her and make her happy just like how both of you did to her. And i promise, i will do anything just for the sakes of my little family."

"That's what i want to hear, freen. You got our permission, and do your best." Mrs and Mr armstrong smile, greeting freen who already in happiness. She felt like she just winning a big war! Seriously. Finally, as the clock ticking, now, rebecca is slowly becoming her's forever.