𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

As the day gave way to the night, the sky transformed into a canvas of deepening hues, streaks of orange and pink melting into shades of violet and indigo. The last remnants of sunlight lingered on the horizon, casting a warm glow over the landscape before surrendering to the darkness that awaited.

With the fading light came a sense of tranquility, the hustle and bustle of the day giving way to a serene stillness that enveloped the world in its embrace. The air was cool and crisp, carrying with it the faint scent of blooming flowers and freshly cut grass.

As the stars began to twinkle to life overhead, their gentle light pierced the darkness, illuminating the night sky with a celestial brilliance that seemed to stretch on for eternity. The moon, a luminous orb suspended in the heavens, cast its silvery glow over the land, bathing everything it touched in a soft, ethereal light.

In the distance, the sound of crickets chirping and owls hooting added to the symphony of the night, their melodies weaving together in a haunting chorus that echoed through the darkness. And as the world settled into a peaceful slumber, it seemed as though time itself stood still, lost in the quiet beauty of the night.

That night, Freen's fingers tapped anxiously against the comforter as she sat on the edge of the bed, her eyes flicking towards the closed bathroom door with each passing moment. The soft glow of the bedside lamp cast a warm light across the room, illuminating the shadows that danced on the walls.

With each passing second, Freen's nerves grew more pronounced, her mind racing with thoughts of what might be keeping Rebecca in the bathroom for so long. She tried to push aside her worries, telling herself that there was likely a simple explanation for the delay, but the knot of tension in her stomach refused to loosen.

"What did she do..." Freen mumbled and can't sit still of the long waiting after their conversation this evening. Many thoughts running in her mind. Does rebecca uncomfortable of her? Or afraid? Or what?

Outside, the night air was filled with the gentle hum of crickets and the occasional rustle of leaves in the breeze, a soothing backdrop to Freen's restless thoughts. Yet, despite the tranquil ambiance, she couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gnawed at her insides.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the bathroom door creaked open, and Freen's heart skipped a beat as Rebecca emerged, a soft smile playing on her lips. Relief flooded through Freen's veins as she met Rebecca's gaze, her anxieties melting away in the warmth of her soon to be wife's presence.

Rebecca's figure draped in a soft bathrobe that clung to her curves, the fabric pooling gently around her ankles as she moved. The robe, a delicate shade of pale blue, seemed to accentuate the porcelain smoothness of her skin, highlighting the graceful lines of her silhouette.

Her hair, still damp from the shower, cascaded in loose waves around her shoulders, framing her face with a halo of soft tendrils. Drops of water glistened like diamonds in the dim light, adding an ethereal quality to her appearance.