𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3️⃣6️⃣

"I-i love you, freen."

The words from Rebecca the previous night lingered in Freen's mind, echoing in the corridors of her thoughts like a haunting refrain. Each syllable resonated with a weight that transcended the mere audible sound, creating a persistent presence that clung to the recesses of her consciousness.

Freen awoke in the morning, the soft glow of sunlight filtering through the curtains painted the room in a gentle warmth, yet Freen found herself immersed in a contemplative space, still tethered to the weight of those spoken truths. Freen glance to her side, seeing rebecca was still in her deep sleeps makes a tint smile plastered on her lips.

She still remember last night. One phrase stood out vividly—those three simple words: "I love you." from rebecca successfully makes her heart thumping out loud while embracing her warm body. She hopes rebecca didn't hear of how hard her heart is beating, and how great the powers rebecca is holding against her.

Gosh. I love you, freen. I love you,freen.

Those words.

"Argh, im crazy." Freen mumbled, rubbing her own nape with her smile and then she shooking her head rapidly. She's crazy and smiling alone of how great she is when listening to that three words from rebecca. Glancing to the clock on the side table, she gasped when seeing its already turned 11:00AM.

Knock Knock!!!!

"Daddy!! Mommy!!!"

Hearing that shouts from outside of their room with a loud knock, freen cursed under her breath and quickly grabbing a towel as she rush to the door, wanting to stop the two kids before rebecca woke up from her deep sleep. She doesnt want to disturb the tired woman.

Running and opening the door, freen raise her eyebrows when she saw the both twins were still wearing their matching blue and pink colour of pyjamas, as ryker and freca fidgeting their hands with their head looking up and mouth grinning seeing their daddy.

"Morning daddy. hm? Why is daddy only wearing towel? Did daddy already shower?" Freca ask, her little finger pointing to freen's naked top as freen just awkwardly sighing and smiling.

"Mhm. Freca and ryker still didn't take a shower?"

"No daddy! Usually mommy will wake up early and help freca and ryker take a bath. Why mommy still sleeping daddy? Where is mommy?" Ryker ask, as he slightly tilt his head to look inside the room and freca also did the same. There, they could see that their mommy is still sleeping on the bed, back facing them and seem like mommy is not wearing anything, showing her bare back with the blanket covering half of her body.

The two furrowed their eyebrows more and look at freen in turns.

"Daddy daddy! Why mommy not wearing anything!" Ryker ask, makes freen glancing towards rebecca behind as she slightly close her eyes tightly, and cursed under her breath. Seriously, this two kids is asking soooo many questions!

Freen then slightly push the two out as she stepping out too and close the door of the room, not wanting to disturb rebecca or even letting the kids ask about their mommy more.

Freen then slightly bending her back, and staring to the two much more closer with her fingers poking the two cheeks.

"Mommy is tired today, freca, ryker. So dont disturb mommy sleep okay? Today daddy will stay here, and daddy will help you take your bath. Okay?" Freen smiles makes freca and ryker nod their head.

"But daddy. Daddy dont go to work?" Freca ask, still remember that yesterday, her mommy said that daddy will go to works. But why daddy is not, right now? Uh...

Freen smiling more and shooking her head before grabbing the two little kids hand and then they start to walking to the bathroom that place in the twins room.

"Nope. Daddy's not working today. So lets go. We will take shower together and have a breakfast, and then we will play until mommy wake up. Okay?"

"Okay daddy!"

PS:// THIS MIGHT BE MY LAST UPDATE FOR NOW, SEE YOU NEXT TIME IN FEBRUARY GUYS! TAKE CARE!