ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

There is a wo-man who in her not so long hair, half tying and the other half covering her neck like a wolfcut. She is the kind of handsome that got into everyone bones, that spoke to them of olden times before she'd said a word. She had the kind of face that stopped everyone on their tracks. She wasn't a male model but she should have been.

Handsome in an understated way, her basalt jaw and spartan shoulders spoke of strength. The perfect and toned chest, biceps, sixpacks and thick neck of hers becoming women's favourite out there. Of course, not talking about her appearance and looks. Right?

She have those deep, cold yet sharp brown eyes that could kill anyone that staring or meeting onto her eyes. She have that power. She could make everyone stares onto her eyes without blinking, but also could make everyone avoid from meeting her eyes. Those eyes that could attract people but could kill people too at the same time. No one ever stares onto her eyes for too long, knowing she's a biggest yet powerful mafia leader in this world.

She have a beautiful yet handsome face features, nose not too high but still perfect and sharp, lips a little frown and so grumpy but looking so kissable and tempting to whoever that see it. She have a height and body like a man, and everythings on her is a man features except her beautiful, smooth, flawless and perfect face.

She somehow looking like a korean or asian man, that have a fair skin and feminine face that looking so grumpy and cold as hell with her body is so muscular yet so strong. Its freen. Freen Sarocha Chankimha.

From her face, no one could expect her cruelness, or her rudeness. But hearing she's 'Freen', that's making everyone run away, afraid of her existence.

"Here." A man throw a small towel lightly to her from the door of her spacious room, makes freen catch it cooly and immediately drying her wolfcut hair with the towel. Heng raise his eyebrows and lean his back to the door's frame, crossing his arms onto his chest before looking to freen up and down, adoring freen's toned body.

Seriously, even heng himself also insecure and jealous of how perfect those body is on her. Such a handsome strong man freen is.

"What?!" Freen ask, sounds so cold and annoyed with a sharp glares towards him.

"Where do you want to go? Shower and getting ready this much?" Heng ask, pointing his finger up and down towards freen's naked upper body that her lower body only covered with a white towel around her waist. Freen sigh and look at him lazily as if she was so done with heng's curiousity yet busy body attitude.

"Out."

"Oh come on, freen—-" Heng groaned but before he could ask or talk more, freen already shot her glare so sharply towards him makes he stepping backwards and waving his hand with a little gulp.

"I-i ..i s-see i see.. I-i wont a-ask again."

He then slightly bow his head before walking away from the room, leaving freen alone again. Heng - Her best friend which also her right man that always put her on the first place. Heng is her favourite people among the other members or clan in the big organisation - Chankimha's clan.

Yes, we can say that heng is also someone that the lower minions will scared of too knowing how close he is with freen. Only him. Oh, billy. Another one is billy. Two men or best friends that freen could assume as brothers. And two men that already taking care of her during her childhood and also taking care of the clan after her both parents dead.