𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1️⃣

As a month passed, Armstrong's entire family and Freen's circle of friends were consumed by the whirlwind of preparations for the upcoming wedding of Freen and Rebecca. The atmosphere was charged with excitement and anticipation, as each member of the extended family and close friends poured their hearts and souls into making the event truly unforgettable.

Armstrong's family, known for their meticulous attention to detail, meticulously planned every aspect of the wedding, from the venue selection to the intricate floral arrangements and menu choices. Rebecca and also freen didn't mind and they totally put their trust on them for this big day.

In the Armstrong household, the days were filled with the hustle and bustle of activity as family members transformed the space into a captivating setting fit for a fairytale wedding. Vibrant swathes of fabric were draped elegantly across ceilings and walls, while delicate fairy lights twinkled softly, casting a warm and enchanting glow over the festivities. In the kitchen, the air was perfumed with the tantalizing aroma of culinary delights being prepared with love and care, ensuring that every helper would be treated to a feast for the senses

Meanwhile, Freen's friends, known for their creativity and resourcefulness, lent their talents to the occasion, adding their own special touches to the celebration. From crafting handmade decorations to choreographing a lively dance routine for the reception, they infused the wedding with a sense of youthful energy and joy, reflecting the unique personalities of the bride and groom.

As the big day drew closer, emotions ran high, and the air was charged with a palpable sense of excitement and anticipation. Friends and family came together to celebrate love, unity, and the promise of a beautiful future for Freen and Rebecca. With each passing day, the anticipation grew, and soon, the stage would be set for a day filled with laughter, tears, and cherished memories that would last a lifetime.

But this all joy and happiness stops when rebecca suddenly threw up during helping her family and that's when freen gasped, blank and clueless. Rebecca's sudden dash to the toilet, overcome by waves of nausea, left Freen and the rest of the family in a state of perplexity and concern. The once bustling room fell into an uneasy silence as worried glances were exchanged between family members.

Freen quickly wake up and run to follow rebecca too into the toilet as she look at how rebecca is throwing up against the sink. Freen's expression mirrored the concern etched on the faces of her loved ones as she stood rooted to the spot. The air was thick with tension as everyone anxiously waited for any sign of reassurance from the bathroom.

"Are you okay, baby?" Freen's voice, filled with worry and tenderness, broke through the silence as she gently rubbed Rebecca's back. Her concern was palpable as she stood beside rebecca, waiting anxiously for any response from her beloved. The tension in the air seemed to ease slightly at her comforting words, but the worry remained etched on her face as she waited for Rebecca to response to her, hoping for a sign that she was alright.

In that moment, all that mattered to Freen was Rebecca's well-being, and she was determined to stand by her side through whatever challenges they faced together.