𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2️⃣2️⃣

𝓘𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓮.

As they headed back home, Billy's car followed Freen's from behind. In an unexpected turn of events, a kid darted across the road, prompting Freen to slam the brakes and bring her car to an abrupt stop. That makes freen's head crashed against the steering hardly as she hissed and rub her forehead. Not talking about billy's car from behind, The sudden pause created a tense moment as billy gasped and he pressed the break hardly with his car lightly hit freen's car from behind.

"Fuck." Billy groaned and going out from the car. But once he went out, freen also already went out and rush to the kid that already crying on the road, holding her knee that might be bleeding.

Freen's eyes widened.

"Freca?!" Freen shout and immediately rushing to her and grab her to lift her up.

"Daddy..." Freca is crying, but she quickly wrapped her arms around freen's neck, snuggling her face against freen's neck instead with her little sobs.

"Why did you playing beside the road?!!! Its dangerous freca!" Freen seem to scold her.

"Freca?!!!" That. That's familiar voices hearing as when freen turn, she could see the love of her life was running towards them and gasped when seeing its her. Rebecca. Rebecca is wearing her shock face, and freen could see on rebecca's hand, she was holding another little boy's hand with a man was running behind her, catching her too. There, at the moment, freen's heart broke apart and billy could see how that face of freen is switching. Switching so hardly.

"Freca! come here!" Rebecca quickly grab freca and tried to lift her from freen's arms but freca didn't loosened her hug against freen's neck.

"No mommy! Freca want daddy!" Freca crying and there, once freca said that again, both of freen and rebecca is shock. Mommy? So, freca and ryker are rebecca's children?

D-daddy? R-ren? Is the daddy that they always want to meet? Then? Billy? What——- huh? Wh-what is this?

Rebecca gulp hardly while billy's eyes seem shock too but he much more excited on meeting his two minions. Keke. But not right now, he can't shows that he excited.

"Mommy mommy. This is daddy ren. This is daddy. Daddy that ryker and freca want so see so much. Daddy! Ryker miss daddy too!" Ryker shaking rebecca's hand while pointing to freen then he also open his arms as if he want freen to lift him up makes freen's lips a little curled towards ryker.

"Come." Freen quickly bending a little and grab ryker with her other arms, lifting and making both of them in freen's arms, hugging her tightly.