ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33

"What is it?" Freen groaned annoyingly once she step out from the room and seeing Nam was still waiting for her. Nam quickly look at her and give her a tint teasing smile.

"How's the kiss?"

That questions makes freen gasped a little as Nam chuckled out loud when seeing that shock face of hers. How can? How can nam knows?

"H-how—-"

"Its so obvious, boss. It seems that those rules of yours are already not exist huh?" Nam said teasingly makes freen who heard that kinda shock. Right? She have rules. She didn't kissing, didn't let anyone touch her before, but look at her, wanting rebecca to touch and kiss her always. Ugh.

Freen gulped her saliva and sighing out loud as her mind was conquering with everything. Problems. Everything is a problems right now. She was supposed to crash, to hit, to kill, and even to attack rebecca because of the armstrong title, but right now, that main point obviously lost its way.

Nam who see freen's face that seem a little tense and daydreaming, she quickly handing a paper.

"Here. Something is happening." Nam's serious voices hearing makes freen comes to her reality again from daydreaming. There, freen furrowed her eyebrows and grab the paper before started to read it. She was clueless, she was shock, and she didn't know anything that written in those papers. What?

"I found a unusual id that hacked our system three days ago, boss. And after make a few checking on that id numbers, it didn't lead us to armstrong's." Nam said makes freen look at her with her clearly confused face. What? What is this?

"And that. That logo under the data, you could see that its a logo that written as SG. And after make a discussion with billy and heng, billy said that logo is the one that he found during the ElmWood mansion's attack."

"What?!" Freen shout in shock.

Nam furrowed her eyebrows tightly and look at clueless freen.

"What? You didn't know this?"

"Nope. Billy didn't tell me!" Freen said and clench her jaw tightly. She was confused. And what? If this is not armstrong, and then who? And why? Fuck, she even hit rebecca that time assuming that armstrong was the one that attack her mansion!

Nam sighing out loud and rub her own neck a little.

"Hah, i didn't know why billy doesn't want to tell you, but......... may i said my opinion?" Nam ask which makes freen look at her, still in confused and clueless.

With a deep sigh, nam slightly bow her head to show respect towards freen before she throw out her opinion.

"Im sorry, freen. B-but i think... this is not armstrong's game. This is someone else. And...... are you sure that armstrong was the one that kill our Maam and sir? Your parents." Nam said and that's makes freen's head likely to snap with so much problems, possibilities, and even anger. Fuck, this is disaster. Seriously! But she sure! Armstrong! Armstrong was the one that kill her parents! No one else! But why——!!!!!

Nam sighing out loud again when knowing freen was devastated, zoning out with her mind filled with this thoughts. But then Nam slowly rub freen's shoulder.

"I know you can't really think right now, but, think it again freen. Think it and have a thought about this. Im advising you as a friend, freen. And im sorry if you ever think that im becoming rude right now. But, yeah, you're genius more than i am. Im leaving this to you, and let me know once you think you want to start another case, missions or move." Nam said and tap freen's shoulder a little before she bow her head and walk away leaving freen who still stunned after hearing this.

If armstrongs is not the one that kill her parents, then who?

And why armstrong always disturb her life before this if they're not the one that kill her parents? Its because they want to kill freen too right? That's why they disturb chankimas clan before this. Right? Or wrong? Ugh.

Then? If its not armstrong, rebecca.... uh.

"Fuck." Freen groaned and pulled her own hair in anger. She can't think of this, fuck! This all filled in her fucking mind, making her stressed and making her angry.