ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46

Another two weeks had passed. The happiest two weeks are a kaleidoscope of blissful moments, where laughter dances freely, and every day feels like a sunlit adventure. Time seems to slow, allowing for cherished memories to be etched in the heart. It's a period of joy, shared smiles, and a sense of contentment that creates a lasting glow, leaving an indelible mark on the tapestry of one's life. Especiall rebecca and freen's life.

Everyday is a happy day for them. And its already entering two months with rebecca staying at chankimha's. After what happened, freen tightened the guards and protection all over her clan and mansion, knowing that there is another clan that having a grudge on her. But, this is all not easy.

Yes, She was confused. She got a report from Nam saying that Armstrong is preparing to attacking her, and already send people to take out the guards at the mansion but with the amount of guards that freen already placed which exceed from the armstrong, armstrong failed it.

Freen was terribly confuse. And the other proof is billy and heng found the recording at the Cafe, which the armstrong men was talking with each other, looking down and talking bad about freen. That's raising freen's anger. Of course. How dare they talked bad about her? Didn't they know that all of their movement is fucking being spying by chankimhas?

And plus, what's makes freen shock more is, the other proof. The other proof which is billy found a letter, and a videotape in front of the chankimha's mansion. A letter that making billy's, heng's and nam's heart wanting to believe it and same as freen's too. Its so complicated.

"Freen sarocha, Im armstrong. Letting go of my daughter back, sarocha. She's my diamond. Our diamond. Im stepping back. I failed. You win, freen. I can't fight with you. Give me my rebecca freen. I swear, fine, i failed in being your new guardian, freen. But I never failed in being your dad's bestfriend. Freen, i did all of this because of you. I love you as much as i love my own children. I never kill your parents. I swear, freen. I swear with my family, and with my own clan. I never kill your parents. If you dont want to believe it, then its okay, freen. But here, im preparing a videotape. Only for you."

That time, when freen, Billy, Nam and Heng watching the video tape that connected to the television, freen's eyes slowly streaming down its tears. Her jaw tightened hardly, her fist shaky, and her breath getting heavy and heavier. She was acting she's strong. There is no expression that coming out from her face, no sobs but her eyes didn't stop from releasing that messy tears. She's miserable, her heart clenching and broken apart.

"Daddy! Mummy! Oh hiii! Im freen!"

"Freen is a good person right?! What freen want to do when freen become adult?"

"a handsome one!" The little freen answer to her parents questions.

The laughters filled their ears, the smile and laughs filled their sight from the television and in the video, they look so happy. So much that makes freen gripping the couch and tightly grinding her teeth. This time, she can't hold it back anymore. A whimpers get out from her mouth as heng slightly pat her back to calm her down.

Suddenly, The video is turning to the other side, and this time, its like the little freen was right now the one that holding the camera, recording the situation in the mansion. The door of the mansion knocked as little freen quickly running and opening it, as the camera aiming to the upwards, showing Mr.Armstrong was smiling widely.

"Hey little snowman!" He said between his giggles and kneeling before hugging freen makes the camera a little closing in black view. In the video, Little freen's annoyed groaned could be hear.

"Ughhh! Uncle! I dont like when uncle hug me! My shirts will crumpled!" Little freen complain which makes the real freen who was sobbing right now a little scoffed and smiling. Yes, she always know that she's so fussy and sensitive when she's kid. The three also a little chuckled with their eyes glassy.

"Awwww freen! You're always handsome even though your shirt was crumpled! Look! Uncle bought you another little polo shirt! Do you like it?!"

"Realllyyy??!!! For me??!!" Little freen jumping in the video makes the camera not filming properly and only show to the floor. But, that's conversation already makes freen could feel her heart was being stab rapidly.

"Yes! Who was the one that said she want light blue polo shirt for new year gift before this?"

"Me!!! Me!!!"

"Right! So here, for you little one."

"Awwww thankyou uncle!" This time, the camera being place at the Mr.Armstrong's shoulder as if little Freen was hugging him tightly.

"Freen! Come! Ask Uncle to come! We're gonna eat!"

"Okay mommy! We're coming!!!"

With that, once again, the camera aiming towards freen's little hand that grasping Armstrong's hand and pull him towards the kitchen and the video filled with laughter between the two. There were so many. So many moments of them being recorded. Some little freen was the one that record, some Armstrong was the one that record, and some freen's parents that record. They eat, dancing, singing, playing together during that new year celebration day. Its so happy. So much.

"Remember freen, i love you so much. Don't ever forget uncle when you're already grown up! Okay?!" Armstrong makes his joking angry face which little freen laugh and nod with the camera also nodding. Tit...... The video is end.

Just like that, the video is end.

And, just like that too, freen's cries become much more loud as she look down and roughly wipes the tears away. Yes. She act like this is nothing.

She can't denied. Her relationship including her parents relationship with Mr.Armstrong is the best. She felt like Mr armstrong is her older brother. Since Mr.Armstrong is a little younger than her dad, she could more rely on him more. He play with her, he taking her out for the playground, and even though they need to going out with the guards, freen found it so happy when she's out with him. Mr.Armstrong is her dad's bestfriend that a little younger but having that genius and maturity to build a big clan with the help of her dad.

That's how they had Armstrong's clan now.

This video is stirring freen's heart, mind, and opinion. Its making her mind thinking again, and her heart was telling her something. Something that before this never running in her mind.

"I-i dont know anymore.." Freen mumbled between her sniff as billy grasp for her shoulder and tap her shoulder rapidly.

"I—- honestly... i didn't think its him, freen. I didn't think its armstrong."

"Me too... i didn't think its him. I dont know."

There and there, freen raise up her face and showing her reddened, wet and puffy eyes and nose towards all of them. She look towards billy with a gulp.

This time, should she follow what billy and the others said?