ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48

"Shoot!"

Bang!

"Good! Next! Rebecca! There!"

Bang! Bang!

"Wow! good girl baby!" Freen wrapped her arms around rebecca's waist, and kissing her cheeks makes rebecca turn around, and smiling. They stop the shooting lessons after for a while. And yes, its already weeks passed after what happened to freen. And after that, freen decided to teach rebecca about boxing, shooting and makes her know some basics things. This is for her best though.

"Am im doing good?" Rebecca turn around her body, only to look up to freen with her little pout.

"Yes baby, so good. You need to know how to do this basic things for your own goods." Freen said and rebecca always know this. Rebecca knows how freen ask her to do all of this only to make her better in protecting atleast her own self. Plus, after what happened, freen seem a little afraid if something bad might happened.

"Freen!" Suddenly a voices hearing, approaching them at the shooting range as the two turn their head and saw heng was walking towards them. Freen quickly slowly broke the hug with rebecca and look at heng with a annoying groan.

"What?!" She rolled her eyes a little and crossed her arms as heng approach her with a bow.

"Freen, someone searching for you. He said he was a agent of Lily."

Freen raise her eyebrows and nod her head.

"Alright i will go there now." She turn to rebecca and giving her a thin smile. Didn't she know that this is the last smile that she will gave to rebecca?

"Lets go heng." She said and immediately walk as heng followed behind her just like a guards. When she walking towards the main gate of chankimha's mansion, the guard giving her a way and there he is, someone that waiting for her with a thin smirk.

"Freen sarocha chankimha. Right?" He extend out his hand, wanting to have a handshakes with freen. Freen raise her eyebrows and look down to his hand, a little wondering, who is he until he's that brave to act like this?

"Oh, by the way, im seng. Lily send me to give this to you." He said when freen didn't take his hand. Freen raise her eyebrows when he handed her a brown envelope which makes freen slowly take it.

"Okay." She immediately turn around and walk to get inside the mansion again as with that, seng stares to her with a thin smirk and scoffed. Oh, how arrogant you are? Freen sarocha?

Didn't freen know? Everythings in her hands right now could spin her head, her heart and her actions to a bad decision? Did freen knows that everythings in front of her right now is a lie?

And did freen knows that she's still so much innocent in this crime and mafia's world?