𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5️⃣0️⃣

With a sense of urgency driving her every move, Freen wasted no time as she landed the private jet and swiftly made her way to the waiting cars prepared by Saints. Her hands shook with a mixture of anxiety and determination as she climbed into one of the vehicles, her mind racing with the enormity of the task ahead.

Turning to Billy, she issued a terse command, her voice laced with urgency as she instructed him to make the necessary arrangements to contact the Chankimha's clan. With a nod of understanding, Billy sprang into action, his fingers flying across his phone as he dialed the necessary numbers, his voice urgent as he relayed the message.

As they sped through the streets, Freen's thoughts raced ahead to the looming confrontation with the Chankimha's clan. Though the prospect filled her with trepidation, she knew that their assistance was crucial in their mission to rescue Rebecca and the twins.

With every passing moment, the weight of responsibility pressed down on Freen's shoulders, driving her forward with a fierce determination to see their mission through to the end. As they drew closer to their destination, she steeled herself for the challenges that lay ahead, knowing that the fate of her family hung in the balance.

Futhermore, Freen's heart skipped a beat as she read the ominous message from the unknown number. A cold shiver ran down her spine as the gravity of the situation settled over her like a suffocating cloak.

"how's my game? Is it nice? Come to this place and tell your people to stay behave. No pistols or fire guns allow."

That's the messages that she got plus with a address of a abadoned building that placed a little bit far from their home.

With trembling hands, she clutched her phone tightly, her mind racing as she processed the chilling implications of the message. It was clear that whoever had taken Rebecca and the twins was toying with them, reveling in their fear and helplessness.

Despite the fear gnawing at her insides, Freen knew that she couldn't afford to show her weakness. With a steely resolve, she quickly composed herself and relayed the message to her companions, instructing them to abide by the demands outlined in the text.

As they neared the designated position, Freen's mind raced with the countless possibilities of what lay ahead. With every passing moment, the weight of the situation bore down on her, driving her forward with a sense of purpose as she prepared to confront their unknown adversary and fight tooth and nail for the safety of her family.

As Freen and her entourage approached the abadoned building, a tense atmosphere hung heavy in the air, palpable and electric with anticipation. Her people, including Armstrong's clans , stood at the ready, their expressions grim and determined as they maintained their positions around the perimeter.

"Stay around the building and do not release any fire until i say. Stay alert. If anything happened i will kill you guys." Freen angrily and coldly said, her eyes having that tint flashed of desperation, anxiety, flustered and everythings. Esoecially anger. Fuck.