𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7️⃣

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭?

A week had passed, its fleeting moments woven into the fabric of time. Days unfolded like chapters, each with its own narrative etched in the collective memory. The sun completed its journey across the sky seven times, casting changing hues upon the world. Whether marked by routine or unexpected events, the week left its imprint—a mosaic of experiences, challenges met, and the subtle transformations that accompany the passage of time.

Saint can't help but to think of what rebecca said to him repeatedly. About freen, about how she wish to have freen again, and about the children....

Saint waking up from his seat and start to grab his car's key and drove away to somewhere. He can't sit still anymore. Driving to a big building, he stopping the car in front of the building and walk coldly to the lobby. There, the counter of the receptionist could be seen, and a woman was smiling to him widely and politely.

"Yes sir, what can i help you?" She ask makes saint cooly take off his sunglasses and raise his eyebrows.

"Im here to meet billy patchanon."

"Do you have a appoinment with him? If you didn't, you can't get in sir." She said makes billy scoffed and look at her in annoyed.

"Im his friend. I want to meet her for something more important." He was about to get inside but the two guards quickly block him with their big build body.

"Im sorry sir, you can't."

"Fuck! I said im his friend!!!"

"No, sorry sir, if you dont have any appointment, then you can't meet Mr.Billy, sir." The guards keep stopping him and saint keep pushing, wanting to try escaping himself.

"HEY HEY! WHAT'S WRONG??!!" A loud voices suddenly heard which leaves all of them stunned and silent. There, saint turn around only to meet with a widened eyes of billy. He's shock. Saint scoffed as he push the guards roughly from holding him.

"Oh There you are, Mr.Billy." Saint sarcastically said while fixing his shirts and then started to walk closer to billy who still stunned on his spot. The guards seem to approach them as billy quickly lift his hand.

"No. Its okay. He's my friend." There, the guards nod their head and slowly walk away leaving the two alone. Billy quickly turn and walk out from the company lobby makes saint jog and follow him from behind.

"Hey! Hey billy! Where do you want to go?!!! I have something to talk! Billy!"

Billy suddenly open his car's door at the side of passenger seat which makes saint raise his eyebrows and look at him in clueless.