𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3️⃣

𝓗𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮. 𝓘𝓽𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻!

The silent, cold, and dark night descends like a heavy velvet curtain, muffling the sounds of the day. The air is crisp, each breath visible in the chill, and a profound stillness blankets the surroundings. The moon, a distant luminary, casts a silver sheen upon the world, revealing a monochromatic landscape.

The darkness, thick and all-encompassing, holds secrets in its embrace. It's a night where solitude is magnified, and the quietude intensifies the sense of isolation. Nature itself seems to hibernate, leaving the world wrapped in a serene, yet slightly eerie, cocoon of winter's embrace.

A wo-man who was in her black baggy hoodie, and black pants was walking through the night, the subtle glow of streetlights casting elongated shadows in her wake. The city slept, but she moved with purpose, footsteps echoing in the quiet streets.

The night air held a certain serenity, and the occasional rustle of leaves accompanied her journey. Moonlight painted a silver path on the pavement, guiding her through the darkness. In the stillness, her thoughts became companions, and the city's nocturnal secrets unfolded with each step, creating a quiet symphony between her solitude and the night.

She kick the pebbles and the water can that laying on the empty road making the sounds of it hearing in her ears. This is the routine of her night. Not always, but infrequently, she likes to going out alone at night, taking a deep breath of the cold and calm air with the accompanied of strong wind that blewing against her skin. This all makes she heals. Its makes she felt the calm and make her heart and mind blank, even for a second.

Ring ring! Ring ring!

Her phone suddenly ringing makes she groaned and pick it up from her pocket and accept the call.

"Freen! Are you at the outside?!!"

"Hm." She hummed coldly as Nam at the other side grinning and cutely talking out of sudden.

"Ca-can you buy me a red velvet cake? Please... Please freen, the most handsome one ever! Please.."

Freen groaned and make her disgusted face with a little scoffed.

"Huh can't you stop?! Gosh, my ears is bleeding!"

"Hehe red velvet cake, at my favourite shop! Two pieces! Thankyou! Bye!"

tittt... titt... titt...

There, the call already end makes freen's mouth gap open and she look at her phone screen in disbelief. What the fuck? Oh, so they bravely act like this huh?! Yes, after what happened five years ago, they all seem more closer to freen, and acting to her like a real friends! They didn't really afraid of freen anymore, but somehow still respect her just like before. It just... they much more comfortable of being friends with each other. And for freen, she started to not really care about that. Of course, they all what she have right now. They're her family.