ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47

"Kick here, rebecca. Here! Hard and fast!"

"Yes! One more time! Kick!"

"Now hands, punch, forward, hard!"

"Harder rebecca!" Freen raise her voice a little as this time, they were inside the boxing ring, with rebecca was already panting in tiredness, freen keep scolding and asking her to trained boxing and lastly, rebecca fall down, sitting on the ground.

"Ahhhh... im tired freen! L-lets stop for a while please.." Rebecca look up, staring to freen's fierce eyes as freen sighing out loud and slowly slumping her body beside rebecca too. Rebecca always found her own body quickly getting tired these days. Plus, freen always make her working out and training! Freen glance to rebecca seeing rebecca was catching her breath hardly makes she scoffed out loud.

"Tch, you're so energetic when making love with me, but boxing? You're so weak huh?" Freen scoffed makes rebecca look at her and raise her eyebrows. Her eyes fall down to freen's sweaty and shiny body, the sweats were running down to her abs, neck and everything is so hot right now. One by one, that long finger of her caress freen's hard eight packs.

Rebecca bite her lower lips.

"Of course, look. You're this hot, how can i resist you, freen?" Rebecca's finger tracing down from freen's chin, neck and down onto her chest and abs. Gosh! With that black short pants! Ugh! Freen's eyes getting sharp and darker as she gazes on rebecca's face and down to her sport bra.

Freen's lips curled to a thin smirk.

"Now you know how to seduce me huh baby?" Freen groaned, bringing her face closer and lastly hand slightly push rebecca's shoulder making rebecca totally laying on the floor of the boxing ring before with a swift movement, she hovered on top of rebecca. Their face become so close to each other, as freen's eyes getting naughtier, staring on each features of rebecca's face especially those plump lips.

"You're so beautiful, princess." Freen groaned, hands bringing down and roaming around rebecca's bare stomach and lastly to rebecca's thighs. Rebecca is wearing her black sport bra with her black panties! Only! That's making freen much more easy to aroused.

Rebecca couldn't help but smiling, as she cupped freen's cheeks and leaning to give a quick peck. But that quick peck on the lips makes freen pinned her, kissing her more deeply. Rebecca slightly hold freen's nape once she kiss her deep, passionately and greedily.

"Mmhnmm..."  Rebecca moaning between the kiss makes freen grab for her one leg and place it wrapped around her. That's makes rebecca moaning more when she felt freen's harden member were already poking against her panties.

"ahhh f-freen..."

"ahh baby.... i-i always can't get enough of you, baby." Freen started to rock her hips, making contact with rebecca's, grinding on her makes rebecca look up and broking the kiss before biting her lower lips. Seeing rebecca react like that, freen grab her and pull her, as she standing up and lift rebecca in her arms like a koala.