ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

"First, do not touch her in any way. Especially her tattoo. No kiss,hugs, and so on. Second, Freen will not gonna responsible if you're pregnant and do not come to her face with tears or begs. Third, freen is freen. You know what i mean."

A loud scream and cries hearing from the room that placed at the corner of the third level of the mansion. The door was black, with a white frame decorated the door elegantly. Getting into the room, the walls were painted with a grey colour, red lights filling the room and the decorations where as scary as it is. 

At the corner of the room were being decorated with some different size of pistols, guns and knife on the wall while the other corner were being decorated with some kind of tools that being used for sex. A rough, hard and painful sex exactly.

A woman were naked and had her hands tied behind her back with a small red silk scarf. She laid on the bed as freen tied a satin black blindfold over the woman's eyes. There, she gasped and a little trembling with a nervousness striking inside her heart. She was about to have a sex with freen! Freen! Everyone's eye candy, heartthrob, and imagination's husband.

Suddenly the woman could feel a cold metal on her cheek which make she stunned and grinded her teeth hardly in afraid. She know. She know what it is.

At the same time too, a hard and warmth breath hardly blew onto her face which make she know freen was really close to her. Freen was staring, and smelling with her nose tip brushing over the woman's cheeks and jaw makes the woman bite her own lower lips hardly in excitement.

"Dont fucking move if you dont want this fucking knife cuts your ugly face, slut." Freen groaned coldly, eyes darting onto the knife that she hold and pressed against the woman's cheeks. Freen tightening her own jaw hardly while observation the naked woman up and down. The woman trembling, she gulp hardly and lips turn blue knowing how hardcore freen's game is. She's not joking. Freen is not joking.

"Did you wait for your hole being filled with my dick huh slut?" Freen grunted once again as the woman quickly nodded eagerly which make freen's lips curled to a tint smirk. As expected. Everyone want to taste her dick so much. She always know that.

"Y-yes freen! Y-yes. I-i want it. Please. Fuck me. L-let me fuck you!" She slightly beg which make freen threw the knife away, kneeling and chocked the woman's neck tightly with her hands.

"I WAS THE ONE THAT FUCKING CONTROL YOU! DONT EVER ASK ME!" Freen shout loudly, and there, the woman know that she already make a mistake. A mistake of showing the desperation and also a mistake of using certain  wrong words. Freen doesnt like this - Someone controlling her. Freen's anti.

Freen grabbing her up and turn her around which make the woman yelp in shock before freen landed a hard slap on her ass. Once again, the woman shout out loud in pain and also that action makes she wet much more. The slap leave the red mark on the ass makes freen grinding her teeth hardly and holding the woman's ass perfectly. Freen pumped her dick a few times with her hand, putting a condom in a swift motion, and without a warning thrust inside the woman's pussy.

"Fuck!" The woman shout, feeling her lower stomach clench hardly, as her head fall down onto the bed with ass hanging up being fuck senselessly by freen sarocha. Its a doggy style. Freen is so big yet so long. With a single thrust, she could feel how freen filled her completely.

"You want to fuck huh?! This! Take this slut! Dont fucking moaned or scream if you dont want your pussy rip apart! Such a whore." Freen groaned, grabbing the woman's hair from the back and fuck her in a rough way. The bed was shaking hardly, the woman was chocking in pain, pleasure and cries, as freen was looking like a mad horse.

"Ahh freen, p-please!"

"Shut up!!!" Freen shout, slapping the woman's ass again and slightly pull her hair which makes the woman cries more. The room filled with the sounds of the skin slapped but that's not making freen felt any difference at all. Its just a fuck.

"mmmm"

"Ah its hurts. Freen."

"Just take it whore! How many dicks you're taking before this huh?!" Freen groaned and thrusting more, as the woman gasped for breath as if she felt like she want to passed out anytime. Cum? She can't count how many times she already cum.

"Ah fuck!" Freen groaned and with a last deep thrust, the woman jerk to the front as freen pull out her still-hard dick from her pussy and then roughly pushing to turn her around. The woman lifelessly lay down, as freen spread her legs open and immediately getting inside the swollen-red pussy again.

This time, the woman scream out loud, her cheeks and also the blindfold was wet with the tears stained. Freen chocked her neck again, while fucking her senselessly as if she was a doll. Freen didn't put the gentleness at all. Never. What she know is, fucking roughly, releasing her madness or her lust. That's all. And for the woman, she never have courage to touch freen. Never, no one was brave enough to touch her, pulling her for a kiss, hug or what ever.

Minutes by minutes passed with the rough thrust, freen pulled out and moving up to the woman's mouth. She slap the woman's cheek with a loud groan.

"Suck." She demanded flatly, as the woman open her mouth and suck her dick that still wears the used condom. Freen's eyes stuck on her dick that being suck by the woman as she even thrust her dick making the woman gag hardly.

"Oh fuck fuck..." Freen moaned, head threwing backwards and could feel she was cumming and reach her orgasm. She rocked her hips and still ride her high onto the woman's mouth. With a minute, she pull out and pull out the condom which make her cums spilled out onto the woman's chest. She could see how the woman was breathing out loud, and nearly to passed out with her body shaking hardly. Seriously, freen is not someone that woman can have a game.

"Tch, Such a whore. Get out! Take your clothes and out now!" Freen command as she stood up from the bed, walking away leaving the woman alone that still naked and lifeless in tired. The woman slowly sit up, taking off the blindfold from her eyes only to found nothing but her own clothes that scattered on the floor.

There is no freen, or whatever it is anymore.

That time, she was trembling. She's scared, and she doesn't expect this. Of course, the sex is good. But she can't manage the abuse and the rough things that freen did. But still, she know how famous freen is in this aspect including freen's high tolerance and high sex drive.

"No wonder." She mumbled and slightly gulp, panting hardly. She's scared, but the thoughts of wanting more of freen is always there. Oh so this is how the other's women felt when they were with freen huh? She get it now.

Freen is intoxicating. A dangerous drugs that could give you pain but keep making you attract to her more.

That is freen.