𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3️⃣7️⃣

After a shared shower with the kids, Freen went downstairs, the lingering warmth of the shower still clinging to their skin. The comforting routine of making breakfast awaited, but before they could delve into the familiar tasks, a knock echoed through the house, signaling an unexpected visitor at the main door.

The anticipation sparked a brief pause in the morning's rhythm, the air charged with curiosity. Freen approached the door with the kids and with a sense of intrigue and the scent of shampoo in the air, they opened the door to unveil the mystery of the visitor standing on the threshold, introducing an unexpected twist to the unfolding day.

"Huh billy?" Freen mutters but the kids immediately jumping and opening their arms into the air.

"Uncle billy! Uncle billy!"

"I want hug! Freca want hug!" The two started to jump with those little excited screams makes billy chuckled and quickly shove freen's clothes bag onto her chest roughly and then he bend and lift the two up in his arms. Freen gasped, she stares to him in annoyed with her hands already hold the heavy bag against her chest. Gosh?

"Awww uncle's fluffy twins. How are you babies?" Billy talked sweetly and then slightly push freen with his shoulder before he passing freen, getting inside the mansion and went to the living room as if this is his house. God! Freen groaned and rolled her eyes, before she close the door and went to the same spot they're right now.

The three were already talking and joking with each other.

"Oh you're becoming biased right now huh? Being that kind cool uncle towards them but with me??!! Gosh." Freen scoffed as she slump her body on the couch across to them, with the two twins was still on billy's lap, jokingly laughing with each other. Freen was wearing her grumpy face makes billy scoffed and laugh more.

"Of course! I have to treat my little twins kindly. Right babies?" Billy said softly, smiling and cutely pinching the two cheeks makes ryker and freca nod. But freen? She only groaned and rolled her eyes seeing this.

"Why did you come over?" Freen ask, coldly and stares to billy with her eyebrows raised. Billy then look at her and scoffed.

"You're freaking telling me to bring your suit and work things here last night, but when i arrived in front of the house this morning, this freaking door is absolutely lock. I freaking wait for 2 hours!" Billy said with his jokingly mad face, his finger pointing to the main door makes freen's lips curled to a tint smirk and she chuckled lightly.

"Serve you right! Uh im not gonna go to work. Im waking up late." Freen said flatly, and glance to the bag that full with clothes that billy already brought.

"I know. That's why im going back and bring that clothes instead." Billy continue and scoffed makes freen smiling and nod her head. As expected, billy really know what she need, and she really could rely on him everytime! Hehe.

"Thankyou uncle billy." Freen grinning, as when hearing that, billy scoffed and his body squirming as if he was act like he's disgusted over freen.

"Euw. Only my two little twins can said that okay!"

There, freen raise her eyebrows and smirk.

"Then your soon to be little one can't call you that huh? Uncle billy?" Freen purposely pout her lips with her eyebrows wriggles makes billy snap his head to freen, eyes widened and his mouth gaped open. Gosh! He got it! He got what this pervert means!

"Gosh! You're so pervert! That's why rebecca still sleeping right now huh?!!!! God!!!" Billy groaned and shook his head as if he once again disgusted. Freen smirk and wink her eyes towards him.

"Exactly."

"Mhm! Uncle uncle! Mommy still sleeping. Freca see mommy still sleeping on the bed and didn't wear anything! Why mommy sleep not wearing shirt uncle?" Freca ask, her head tilting a little and her eyebrows was furrowed hardly, really doesnt understand the situations.

Billy mouth gasped open more, as he sigh out in disbelief and he glance to freen as if he's telling freen 'Are you crazy letting the kids see?!!'

That's make freen chuckled.

"U-uhm... that's because daddy just want to hug mommy, freca. T-that's all." Billy slightly stutters and fake a awkward flustered smile makes freen laugh out loud. Seriously? He was using that's excuse?!!

"Oh.... then... oh ryker understand. If daddy want to hug mommy on the bed, then mommy need to take off the clothes. Ryker understand!" Ryker said happily, as if he was really understand what's the adult means. There, freca also nod in understand but for freen and billy, they glancing to each other and chuckled out loud with billy playfully wearing his mad face. God. Freen freen.

"Okay, lets have a meals? Uncle bring foods. Lets heat the foods and wait for mommy. Okay?" Billy ask makes the kids quickly nod their head.

"Okay uncle!"