ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28

Armstrong's mansion is full with sadness. The random laugh from the cheerful daughter, the little scream when she's excited or happy, the clingy and constant smile from the little woman, there is not exist inside there anymore. The mansion is dull. The mansion is full with heartbreak and worriness after the little woman away from here.

Its already three weeks. Three weeks after rebecca being arrested as a hostage at the chankimha's. And of course, everyone could'nt help but to wonder her safety. Will she get hit? Will she get slap, will she get hurt? Or will the freen sarocha chankima touches her?

"Darling, we have to safe rebecca... I can't hold this back anymore.. Its hurting me!" Mrs Armstrong said, crying hardly as she shook her husband's arm. Yes, Mrs Armstrong will always cries these past three weeks. Everyday, and there is not even a second she's not going to sobs about her missing daughter.

"I know! I know! I already did my best! But saint told me that the mansion is being controlled so tight with chankimha's soldier. There is no way, darling." Mr.Armstrong said, gripping his own hair and low down his head to the floor, thinking so frustrately. He doesnt know what to do anymore. Rebecca's live likely at the peak end.

Everyday. Making a plan but being crashed just like that as if there is a chankimha's people inside this mansion, everything. Basically everything that he planned can't even he make the way. Only a plan, but already crashed. The plan is not going just like how he wants. That's all. And he can't do anything anymore. Armstrong looks like a crazy scientist with his messy hair right now. Everyone is in mess!

"Sir, maam." Saint comes with his hand holding a white envelope as he bow his head politely makes the two older look up to see him. For saint, he likely to get used of how hard the two older is grieving because of the lose of their daughter. And that's somehow makes his heart sunk too. Rebecca. Rebecca is like a little sister for him.

"This what the guard found in front of the mansion. Please take it, sir, maam." Saint said while handing the envelope. Slowly, Mr. Armstrong take it and open the envelope with his heart thumping out loud.

The negative thoughts conquering his mind at the moment and yes, same as saint. He was patiently waiting to see what is the thing inside the envelope.

And there, once Mr Armstrong pull out some glossy papers, there it is when he grasp for his chest, heart drop down and shattered, his breath started to rise its pace while Mrs Armstrong burst to a loud cries and slowly fall unconscious.

"Maam!" Saint shout as Mr Armstrong also quickly help his wife. The two was panicked and saint somehow wonder what is happening before his eyes fall down onto the glossy paper that still on Mr Armstrong's hand.

Its the pictures of rebecca : face was swollen, Cheeks having those five hand marks, red and swollen, and lips slightly bleeding.

Dont touch chankimhas if you dont fucking want your beautiful daughter being touch.

A sentence that being write under the photo with a red permanent marker.

Saint curse under his breath when seeing that.

"Fuck."