1. How You Meet

Damon: You were sat at the bar in the grill playing with your empty glass and waiting to be kicked out. You had no money left for the night and your friends had ditched you, so you were on your own.

The chair next to you was filled and you turned your head slightly to see a guy with dark hair and a devilish smirk staring back at you. The bartender came over and asked the guy what he wanted.

"Two of whatever this lovely lady had been drinking before please." He never took his eyes off of you. You smirked back and blushed slightly, the bartender came back with the drinks and the guy handed one to you.

"I'm Damon," he held his drink out to you and you did the same.

"Y/N" The two of you clinked drinks.

Stefan: You were new to the town of Mystic Falls, however you had heard lots about it. The animal attacks and rich history of the civil war was talked about and taught lots.

It was your first day at the high school and you were trudging down the hall towards the office. Finally you got there and gave them your papers in return for a schedule and your locker combination.

"Please wait here a minute for Stefan, he'll be showing you around." The office lady spoke and you nodded.

Finally a guy with dark brown hair and dark eyes walked up to you, he was extremely attractive.

"Hey, you must be Y/N." He smiled and your heart skipped a beat, your name sounded perfect coming from his lips and there was no denying it.

"Hmmm- I mean oh... Uh yeah." You stuttered and started to blush, he just kept smiling.

"Well I'm Stefan and I'll be showing you around." He spoke with lots of confidence, you noticed he was a bit taller than you. This made him look even more attractive for you as you loved tall guys. The two of you stood for a moment of awkward silence before Stefan spoke again. "So, uh, this way." He motioned for you to follow behind him and you could only nod, not trusting your mouth to blurt something out that you'd regret.

Matt: You had basically known Matt since you were kids. The two of you along with Elena, Bonnie, Tyler, Jeremy and Caroline had all been childhood friends since before any of you could remember.

Although you and Matt did drift away slightly at the start of high school, you didn't talk as much and barely ever saw each other. Until one night when you decided to try and convince the bartender at the grill you were over 21 that you started talking again.

That day none of your friends were around to do anything, so you decided to try your luck at the grill. You walked in and sat at one of the bar stools trying to act cool and as if you do it everyday. The bartender walked over and you looked up to see Matt, your eyes widened with surprise.

"Oh my god! Hey Mattie!" You giggled and he rolled his eyes at the childhood name. "I didn't know you worked here."

"Yeah, I got a job here the other day. Needed the cash." He explained, you just nodded.

"It's been a long time no see though." You mumbled and smiled up at him.

"So what can I get my over 21 friend." He smirked and you grinned even wider.

"Won't you get fired?" You asked concerned, he only shook his head.

"I'll give you one vodka. One." He warned, "Then I'll pour one for myself." You both chuckled and started to catch up on everything.

Tyler: You were a werewolf, at least that was what you were told. Your first ever full moon was approaching fast and you were scared out of your mind. A family friend who was the only one who knew what you were had told you that a cellar in the grounds of the Lockwood estate was a safe place to turn.