THANK YOU AND GOODBYE FOR NOW!!

So I know I've basically said this on every single chapter but:

T H A N K  Y O U ! !

Honestly from the bottom of my heart this has been the best experience, reading your comments about what you think of it and just seeing so many people enjoying my writing is phenomenal!

I also want to say that this isn't the last of me and watch out in the new year for some new work!! I'll post a schedule of everything new that will be happening in 2017 below:

Stray - My new romance novel, the first chapters are up today! Go check it out! It's more about a Mystery and will really make you think.

Dying To Live 2 - The sequel to my first 'decide your own fate' story! Probably publishing this around Summer 2017!

The Vampire Diaries Preferences And Imagines 2 - Yep so many people have asked for a second book, I've made it and will publish the first chapter right now!!! But I probably won't be able to start it for a while, however until I do start it... REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! Please check out the first chapter on that book for details about Requests.

I'll also be continuing with Night Time Creatures, so if you want more TVD then check it out because it's a story about the Salvatore's Sibling. :)

Again thanks so much to everyone for reading. If you'd have told me in July 2015, when I started this book, that I'd have THIS much support at the end of it then I probably would have just laughed. But now it's actually real and I can't believe it!!

Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas! So for the last time on this book:

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird