42: Turning It Off (5/10)

Damon: "Hey Y/N! Come back! You don't have to do this!" He yelled as he struggled to catch up with you, you sped across a road and through the woods until you stopped finally.

"Damon leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you!" You shouted back at him as fresh tears began to stream down the paths on your cheeks made by countless other tears.

"Please Y/N, I know you're hurting. But you need to calm down." Damon pleaded as he kept a small distance between you, which made you frown.

One of your best friends, Bonnie, had died. You'd just attended her funeral and now you felt like your heart was being stabbed repeatedly.

"Damon I don't know what to do." You looked around as your breathing quickened, Damon walked forwards and pulled you into a tight hug. "I don't want to feel like this anymore Damon."

"Shh it's okay, I'm here." Damon tried to calm down your loud sobs that filled the fresh air.

"No Damon it's not, Bonnie's dead!" You snapped at him. "I just - I-I refuse to have to feel this way." You spoke and Damon looked at you in confusion as you pulled away and shut your eyes. It took him a few moments to realise what you were doing.

"No! Y/N don't do it! We can work it out together!" His pleas were silenced as you opened your eyes. Eyes that were once filled with hope, love and had a bright lively look to them. That now looked up at Damon with a blank expression, with no light behind them.

You wiped your tears and rolled your eyes, Damon was glaring at you now as you started to walk away without another word.

"Where do you think you're going?" Damon called after you.

"I don't know, to find a snack somewhere." You smirked as your sharp teeth protruded from your mouth.

Stefan: "Leave her alone Klaus!" Stefan yelled at him as he pinned you up against a wall, Stefan was tied up with vervain ropes that you'd tried to free him from.

"No I don't think I will actually, you see you can't try and mess everything up like she did and get away with it." Klaus' words sent shivers down your spine as he spoke as if you weren't even there.

"You have me so let her go, take it out on me." Stefan groaned as the vervain stung his skin, you whimpered in Klaus' grip.

"Hmm what can we do to little Y/N that will hurt Stefan too." He smirked whilst thinking out loud in a taunting manner. "What's one thing that Stefan wouldn't be able to stand seeing happen to you."

Your eyes met Stefan's and you got no comfort as you were both so helpless.

"What about if I put this in you." Klaus smirked as you cried out in pain, he pushed a piece of wood further into your gut. Thankfully it wasn't near you heart.

"Stop!" Stefan called out but Klaus didn't listen.

"Hmm that won't do much damage though." Klaus started to think again which scared you as you tried to move your arms to get the wood out of you. "Ahh! I know what I'll do!" He spoke as he swiftly threw the wood across the floor causing you to groan and be slightly relieved as you healed quickly.

"Klaus you have to stop, you have me. So let her go." Stefan spoke desperately as you looked at him over Klaus' shoulder. Klaus completely ignored his pleas and turned around to face you.

"Is there any vervain in your system?" Klaus asked and you shook your head. "Well then, turn it off." Klaus spoke whilst staring into your eyes, as you stared into his you found yourself getting lost and unable to look away. "Turn off your humanity and don't turn it on until I tell you too."