7 • Klaus

This is for JoannaTica hope you like! :D

Imagine texting Klaus and he's far away, but he comes to be with you.

---------------------------

Klaus: I miss you so much :(

Joanna: Me too babe, hopefully you'll be home soon

Klaus: Yes hopefully, I miss everything about you.
Your perfect skin.
Your touch.
Your lips.

Joanna: Okay I get it :p

Klaus: I just want to be beside you right now :(

Joanna: That would be amazing tbh

Klaus: You're amazing

Joanna: Stoooooppppp! Didn't your mother ever tell you not to lie?

Klaus: No but she's tried to kill me once or twice...

Joanna: ...

Klaus: Sorry for killing the convo :/

Joanna: Haha don't worry.

Klaus: What you up to right now?

Joanna: I'm just sat in an empty house waiting for my boyfriend to come home :(

Klaus: You won't have to wait long love, I promise

Joanna: Okay well I'm going to bed, night love you <3

Klaus: Love you more, sweet dreams <3

*

You put your phone down on the nightstand before sighing deeply and climbing under the covers. The feeling of not having Klaus' presence next to you made you feel slightly upset and extremely lonely. He'd be back soon. You told yourself as you lay in bed looking at the ceiling. Your eyes began to close and you slowly drifted into a deep dreamless sleep.

A loud knock on the door jolted you from your slumber and shoot up into a sitting position, the clock on your night stand read 2:30am.

You swallowed before slowly getting out of bed and slipping a jacket on. Your bare feet padded across the hallway floor as you turned on the light next to the door.

A dark silhouette stood outside the door, fear built up inside you quickly and fluttered in your gut. The endless possibilities to who it could be bounced around your mind and only quickened your heartbeat more. Your shaky hand reached out for the door handle and you slowly unlocked it before pulling it open.

A sharp gasp left your lips at the sight in front of you. Klaus stood on your porch smiling at you before swiftly walking inside and engulfing you in a big hug. You felt tears well up in your eyes as you hugged him back tightly.

"I missed you so much." You whispered against his chest, he slowly pulled away to stare at you.

"I missed you too." He looked in your eyes before leaning in and connecting his lips on yours, you kissed back straight away and he deepened the kiss.