21 • Damon

For _musiciseverything_, hope you like it :D

Imagine being a new vampire and Damon helps you control your bloodlust.

--------------------------------

You woke up with a gasp and wide eyes, looking around the world seemed blurry. It was one big blurry looking buzzing sounding mess.

Your head was pounding to the point where you felt like you'd ran into a brick wall or got hit by a truck, and your gums ached as if you'd just tried to bite into a rock.

However your surroundings didn't look familiar, at all. With a selective memory of the night before, you straight away put it all down to alcohol. More specifically drinking too much of it.

You slowly sat up and tried to walk over to window, you opened the curtains a crack and immediately regretted it as it felt like a thousand knifes had just stabbed the exposed skin. You yelped in pain and closed the curtains, looking down your arm looked like you'd just set it on fire and now you had grade 4 burns.

What happened next in front of your own eyes scared you to death, the skin shifted and moved as it speedily repaired itself. Your mouth hung open as the once pink blistered skin on your arm was now good as new, maybe even better.

You looked around in search of an explanation, that's when you noticed the amount of blood on the pillow you'd been lying on. You frowned as you tried to think about what happened last night, you remembered a man taking you back to his house but you were way too drunk to remember any details in particular.

The next thing you noticed was a small note on the dresser across the room, you were surprised that you could read some of the letters from such a distance. As you approached it, you read the note fully.

Drink fresh human blood before dark. DO NOT EVER take this ring off.

On top of the letter lay a small ring that you quickly slipped on as you re-read the note again and again to make sure you'd read it correctly. Blood? Human blood? Why?

Almost as soon as you'd asked the question, your hunger answered.

You could feel it was a much stronger hunger then you'd ever felt before in your life, maybe you had the munchies? You thought as you began to panic, whilst racking your brain to remember if you did drugs last night.

After deciding that sitting in this strangers room all day wasn't going to answer any of your questions, you gathered your things and headed out of the room.

You cautiously stepped around any slithers of light that illuminated fragments of the house. However when you accidentally stepped into the sun slightly, nothing happened. You frowned and opened up some curtains ready to jump away in case you'd just thought wrong, but you didn't burn.

You remembered what the note said about the ring, it must keep you safe from the sun so you can't take it off. Great. What the hell happened last night? Was all you could keep asking.

As you stepped out of the house and looked around, nothing seemed recognisable which was just your luck. After searching around for a bit, you couldn't find any bus stops or any other way of getting around over than hitching a ride.

So you held your thumb up at the side of the road and waited for anybody who was willing to give you a lift. Eventually someone pulled up, he looked quite young with blonde hair and baby blue eyes.

"Need some help?" He asked kindly.

"Y-yeah, could I have a lift to Mystic Falls?" You asked, he frowned for a moment before nodding and signalling for you to get in. You mentally cheered as you opened the door and got in, this was the first good thing that had happened today.