93 • Damon & Stefan

For Icstyourmind , hope it's okay :D

Imagine being a Salvatore and wanting to be a vampire, but Stefan won't let you.

-------------------------

You'd always wanted to know more about your family, always wanted to discover the Salvatore blood line. You were the twin sister of Sarah and had grown up with her, away from wherever you were actually from.

A few months ago Sarah had got in contact with some guy who claimed to be our Uncle, despite the fact that he literally looked the same age as us. His name was Stefan Salvatore and it wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that we discovered the truth. The whole truth.

Stefan was a vampire. His brother Damon is also a vampire. This took a while to sink in, however it only made your curiosity grow. Sarah always told you to stay out of it, forget about the fact that there are supernatural beings on this earth. But you just couldn't.

The more you thought about it, the more that you wanted to know.

The thoughts were constantly on your mind day and night and you knew that the only way to stop the curiosity was to find Stefan and ask him these burning questions.

Today Sarah had a double class which meant that she would be out for longer and it would be easier to leave. After she'd left the small apartment to go to her lecture, you put on your shoes, grabbed your keys and phone before leaving the apartment. You were excited, but slightly anxious about one question in particular, you were about to come face to face with a vampire again.

You felt very proud of yourself because you'd managed to find out where they lived without Sarah's help. You already knew that it was Mystic Falls because Stefan had said previously, and you could only guess that they lived in the Salvatore Boarding House

Slowly you approached the grand door of the large house, you were already impressed with it and couldn't wait to see in inside. Hesitantly you knocked loudly and held your breath in anticipation. Finally a guy with dark hair and pale blue eyes answered with a frown on his face, you had no idea who he was.

"Can I help you?" The guy asked as you realised you were staring, lost in thought as you tried to work out who he was.

"Uh yeah I was looking Stefan? Stefan Salvatore?" You asked politely as the guy raised an eyebrow.

"He's just inside, I'll go get him for you..." He stopped as he realised that he didn't know your name.

"Y/N, Y/N Salvatore." You smiled as you watched his eyes widened and mouth open slightly before he rushed off to get Stefan, weird you thought. 

"Y/N?" Stefan appeared and asked as you nodded. "What are you doing here? Come in." Stefan spoke as the other guy glared at him. You'd only ever seen a photo of Stefan, taken in the 1950's however the guy that stood in front of you looked exactly the same. 

You walked inside and looked around in amazement, in awe of the house. You turned to see both of the guys watching you as you frowned.

"S-Sarah told me about you." You started as Stefan nodded.

"Well it appears Stefan has failed to tell me about you." The guy spoke and stepped forwards. "Damon Salvatore." He nodded as your eyes widened in realisation, you were now in the presence of two vampires.

"Damon this is one of Zach's daughters." Stefan explained as you saw something that almost looked like panic flash across Damon's face.

"One?" Damon questioned in confusion.