99 • Kai (Smut)

For f_a_n_d_o_m_s_ , thanks for the request!

Imagine Kai using his powers on you in the bedroom ;)

Seriously guys rip me, see you all in hell :)

-----------------------

"Hey y/n can you come here a sec?" You heard Kai shout to you as you put down the book you were reading and walked into the bedroom that Kai was shouting from.

"Everything alright?" You questioned as you stepped inside, seeing Kai smirking at you. "What?" You frowned as he walked towards you.

"I wanna try something different." He whispered and ran a hand up and down your arm, causing a trail of goosebumps to rise up on your skin in his wake.

"What?" You asked as he winked at you, however instead of answering your question he leaned in and kissed you deeply. Instantly taking control and wrapping an arm around your waist as his other hand cupped your cheek.

You closed your eyes and kissed back as he very much dominated it, but you let him. You knew better than to try and take control, it would only lead to him taking it back anyway.

Kai moved away and kissed down your jaw, moving to the crook your neck and sucking on your sweet spot. You moaned out loudly as your arms wrapped around his neck.

"Kai." You groaned out as you knew he was going to leave a large purple mark there, however in that moment you didn't care because it felt so good. Kai's hands were beginning to move away from your waist and explore wherever they pleased to go. It was becoming too much as you wanted more, more friction and contact between the two of you. 

You decided to do something about that and moved your arms from his neck, beginning to tug at the hem of his t-shirt. He glanced up at you with a raised eyebrow and smirk.

"Someone's eager." He hummed before letting you pull his t-shirt up and off, however this time you instantly went to his collarbone and began to suck. Leaving a trail of purple marks as you went, payback because he'd done it to you.

You didn't even realise it until you had to move onto your knees that Kai had slowly been moving you down, you glanced up at him mischievously. Although no words needed to be exchanged as you knew what to do. You unbuckled his belt and pulled Kai's trousers down, leaving him in his tightening boxers as he grew harder by the second.

Moving forwards you kissed his length through the thin material and listened to Kai's breath hitching at the contact. Involuntarily he bucked his hips forwards as you began to pull down his boxers, his almost completely hard length appearing as you looked up at him again with a smirk.

Kai opened his mouth to say something but before he could you began to lick at his tip, instead he let out a loud moan. You smirked and began to take more of him in your mouth, using your hand to pump what you couldn't fit in your mouth.

You felt Kai lace his fingers into your hair as he pushed you down deeper, thrusting into your mouth as he once again took control of it.

You groaned around him as he continued to push deeper into your mouth, only moving out a few times to let you breathe. You felt Kai twitch in your mouth and moved off of him before he could release.

"You going to tell me what this idea is yet?" You questioned as he smirked and shook his head.

"Maybe after you take some clothes off." Kai gestured to the fact that you were still fully clothed, you sighed before nodding. Lifting you top over your head and unclipping your bra. Kai smiled as he walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist again and kissing your forehead. "You are so beautiful." He whispered as you blushed, he led you over to the bed and lay you down.

Kai began to pull your jeans off of you and discard them on the floor before turning his attention to your clothed core. He began to lightly kiss which caused you to buck your hips up and moan, you gasped suddenly as Kai began to nibble on your clít. It felt amazing yet frustrating as you wanted him to just take off your panties.

"Please Kai, stop teasing." You groaned as he chuckled slightly, however he complied and hooked his fingers into your panties and pulled them down.

He then began to kiss your exposed core, making you squirm and moan at the contact. You could feel him smirking against you as he grabbed your legs to keep them still, Kai began to lick and push his tongue against your entrance. He slowly began to move his tongue in and out of you as you moaned even louder, grappling at his hair to try and contain yourself.

"Oh my god Kai." You groaned and grinded onto his face as he began to nibble your clít again, it felt ten times better without any material to mask the pleasure. You could feel the warm sensation building in your lower stomach as you began to clench involuntarily. "Kai I'm gunna..."

He looked up and you frowned down at him, still panting as the pleasure seemed to continue despite the fact he had stopped doing anything. Slowly Kai crawled up your body and kissed you passionately as you moaned and writhed under his touch...or lack of touch.

"This is my idea, handsfree." He smirked as you moaned and panted, close to the edge as you tried to put it off for as long as possible. Kai's powers seemed to be helping you to hold on for longer so you could relish in the feeling for longer.

You felt Kai's length against your thigh and you bucked your hips to create more friction for him, he smirked at you before lining up his length with your entrance and pushing in.

It felt overwhelmed with his powers still working as he pushed all the way inside and began to thrust at a fast rate. You were barely holding on as Kai was already close too, using his powers on the both of you to magnify the pleasure.

"I'm gunna cúm Kai." You groaned as he nodded, he was close too and continued to thrust as you clenched again around him causing him to moan loudly too.

"Come on Y/N, cúm for me." He whispered and it was as if he'd turned up the pleasures intensity again as an enormous wave of pleasure crashed over you. You screamed out in bliss as Kai released too, moaning as together you rode out your highs.

Finally you were beginning to come down as you felt amazing yet sensitive, panting as you tried to catch your breath. Kai pulled out and rolled over panting, you realised how sweaty the both of you were.

"That was amazing." You panted with a smile at Kai.

"So... a good idea?" He questioned cockily with a smirk as you rolled your eyes, knowing he just wanted you to feed his ego.

"A great idea." You laughed as he kissed your forehead.

------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope you all get what you wanted!!

Guys I just wrote smut on Christmas!! My family are like 3 meters away from me 🔫

This was the last ever request on this book! The last few updates are happening in the next few hours and then that's it!! Some cool announcements coming soon tho.

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird