56 • Stefan

For cayla_loves_magcon , hope it's okay for you ;D

Imagine Klaus making you turn your humanity off and going on a killing spree, but Stefan does everything he can to stop you.

-------------------------------

"Turn it off."

Those three words that flipped everything upside down. They numbed all feeling, heightened your bloodlust and as for your morals...what morals?

You were completely desensitised from the world, becoming a vicious and feared animal. Nothing scared you, nothing worried you, because you didn't feel anything. 

Klaus smirked at you as you fell under his compulsion, blinking as the world became numb around you. 

"Don't listen to him Cayla!" Stefan shouted as you stared at him blankly, you could hear Klaus laughing before he left. "Hey look at me, are you okay?" He ran up to you and asked, staring at you as you seemed out of it. 

"Never better." You smirked up at him as his heart dropped, knowing what you'd done.

"Cayla please tell me that you didn't..." His voice trailed off as he huffed.

"Didn't what?" You taunted and began to head for the door. 

"Where are you going?" Stefan called after you as you turned to look at him.

"To find a snack." You laughed as his eyes widened, speeding forwards. Within a blink of an eye, Stefan was in front of you and blocking the door.

"I can't let you leave." He spoke as you rolled your eyes. "Cayla please you have to stay, I need you turn it back on. Think about it, do you want people to die because of you? I know you, you hate killing people. Think how much you're going to hate yourself." He pleaded as you frowned.

"How could I hate myself if I don't care?" You asked and smirked as he closed his eyes for a moment, wishing he could kill Klaus what he's done to you. 

"Cayla-"

"Ugh Stefan shut up and let me pass, it's all Cayla this and Cayla that. The Cayla that you love is gone, so just forget about her and let me go and have fun." Your patience was wearing thin as he shook his head again.

"You know I can't let you do that." He sighed, you looked around and smirked when your eyes landed on an umbrella. The handle was made of wood. You sped towards it and lodged it in Stefan's gut, causing him to cry out in pain and fall to the floor.

"Just be grateful I didn't kill you, it's more amusing to see you suffer anyway." You shrugged before walking out of the door. 

Stefan's P.O.V

I groaned as I slowly and tenderly pulled the wood out of me, rolling my eyes when Damon finally got here.

"Wow what I miss?" He asked as I huffed loudly.

"Klaus compelled Cayla to turn off her humanity." I explained as Damon tried to stifle his smirk, however I saw it. "Will you just help me find her?" I asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Normally I would be against helping you, but I kind of want to see a humanity less Cayla for myself." Damon smirked as I rolled my eys. "How are you planning on making her flip it back on exactly brother?" He questioned as I thought for a moment. 

"I have an idea." I spoke as Damon nodded. "But it involves you killing me."

Your P.O.V