16 • Klaus & Elijah

This is for TVDFAN124, hope you like it :)

Imagine Klaus and Elijah fighting over you.

-------------------------------

"Just because she likes me better than you Niklaus." Elijah chuckled making you laugh too as he continued to wind up Klaus.

You didn't always like the fact that they bickered over you, but sometimes it was quite funny to watch. You'd known the Mikaelson's for a long time, as your family had always been close with them.

You were a werewolf so you got on with Klaus very well, however you couldn't resist flirting with Elijah either.

"How would you know that without being a gentleman and asking?" Klaus fired back, both of them we at it again as you rolled your eyes.

"I like you both equally, okay?" You spoke, despite you did have slightly deeper feelings for Klaus. Although you'd never admit that to anyone.

You were friends with other people in Mystic Falls, but they all told you to stay away from the Mikaelson's. However you'd never seen the threat that they were, maybe it's because half of the siblings were fighting over you.

"That's not fair though! Just tell us who and we'll stop arguing." Elijah replied making you raise an eyebrow, there was no way they would stop fighting.

"Really?" You asked as they looked at each other before nodding. "Okay then. Ummm..." You didn't actually have a clue who you liked better, so this was going to be interesting.

You thought about your feelings when you looked at either of them and that's when you decided, Klaus. After all, you did have only slightly deeper feelings for him than Elijah.

"K-klaus." You nodded to him and his face lit up immediately, Elijah's jaw visibly tightened as he looked away slightly. "I'm sorry." You went over to hug Elijah but he took a step back when you got near.

"No no, it's fine. I'm sorry for putting you through this." He mumbled before walking off, leaving you and the Original Hybrid alone. You turned to him as he opened his arms up to you, you gladly accepted and wrapped your arms around his neck in a tight hug.

"He'll get over it Willow, he always does." Klaus spoke as he rested his chin on top of your head.

"I hope you're right." You spoke into his chest. He pulled you away for a moment before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on your lips. You smiled up at him as he looked down and returned the smile warmly.

You leaned up to kiss him again, it was more passionate this time as your lips moved in sync. From across the room you could hear someone coughing, this made you pull away quickly and see who was there.

Your eyes widened when you saw Damon standing there looking smug, he held a dagger in one hand.

"What do you want?" Klaus asked and stepped in front of you to protect you. Without another word, Damon sped forward and yanked you out from behind Klaus. He held you with the dagger pointing towards your chest.

You were pretty sure he could sense your fear as you trembled slightly in his strong grip. You tried to use all of your strength to escape, but it was no use.

"Let her go, Damon!" Klaus yelled as he looked back and forth between you and the dagger.

"Only if you promise to leave Mystic Falls and never return." Damon replied with blazing eyes, you sighed knowing Klaus would never agree to that. Nobody had spoken for a few moments and you could tell that Damon was growing increasingly bored.
"Let's put a time limit on this, how about... 5?"