80 • Damon & Stefan (Smut)

Anonymous request, hope ya'll like it :D

*Smut Warning ;)* Ya dirty people 😂

---------------------------

It was a usual night in that you'd planned with the Salvatore's, they were your best friends after all and you guys always did things like this together. The friendship that the three of you shared was a very unusual and abnormal one, not one that many people see coming.

Between the three of you was an irregular concoction of two supernatural beings, a human and sometimes lots of sexual tension.

You weren't really sure why the three of you had turned out as close as you are, however it didn't phase you what other people said about your peculiar trio.

Tonight however you were sprawled out on the couch with a glass of bourbon, sipping it slowly as it burned its way down your throat. The warmth radiating through your stomach afterwards comforted you as you stared blankly at the ceiling.

Your boyfriend of 10 months had just finished things with you and straight afterwards you rushed to the Salvatore boarding house in need of a drink and some pizza. Both of them felt so close to you that anger filled Damons face as he saw you broken. He'd never liked the guy and had even offered to kill him for you once or twice. The offer had never seemed more tempting.

"Do you need anything y/n?" Stefan asked as you turned to look at him.

"No, I-I'm fine thanks." You smiled lightly at him, mentally slapping yourself for being so miserable. You couldn't help it, you thought that you'd loved him and now it was all over. All you wanted was something to distract yourself from everything that had happened.

"We need to do something fun." Damon declared as you raised an eyebrow at him, he was definetly tiptoeing over the line between being sober and intoxicated.

"Like what?" You questioned, sitting up and watching the world spin slightly. Perhaps this wasn't only your second glass of bourbon. You stared at Damon whose eyes looked slightly darker than normal as he smirked devilishly.

"Oh I have an idea." He smirked whilst looking at you, the look intimidated you slightly so you glanced over at Stefan who raised an eyebrow.

"What's your idea?"Stefan questioned as Damon gave him a look of annoyance.

"Well lets just say Stefan that it's not exactly PG-13." He muttered before walking over his bedroom, glancing back when he reached the door and huffing when you two hadn't followed him. "You two coming or not?" He slurred slightly as you frowned at Stefan, wondering if he would join in.

Slowly Stefan began shuffling towards the bedroom door, you followed cautiously not knowing what would happen. You stepped into the bedroom to see Damon staring at you, motioning for you to come over to him.

"You need a distraction." He spoke lowly as you nodded, his arms snaking around your waist from behind you. "Don't be shy." Damon whispered, his soft lips brushing against your ear and causing a string of shivers to crawl down your spine. His large hands slowly trailed down your sides and pulled up the loose material of your t-shirt. Damon moved his head down the crook of your neck, moving your hair to the side and slowly placing kisses to the soft skin. He could hear your thumping pulse under the skin and focused a lot of his energy on controlling his blood lustful urges.

A small sigh escaped your lips as Damon began to kiss on a particularly sensitive spot on your neck, you rested your head back onto his shoulder as he began to suck on the same spot. Pleasure coursing through your entire body.

You opened your eyes as Damon moved away, Stefan stepped towards you and wrapped both of his arms around your waist. He pulled you in and moved his head down to kiss your lips gently, Stefan kissed you very tenderly and lovingly. You felt Damon's presence behind you once more and you turned quickly to see that he had discarded his t-shirt and jeans, eyeing up your body before raising an eyebrow. You were wearing too much clothing.

With a small blush creeping up your cheeks, you turned back to Stefan who had also taken off his top and was just pulling his legs out of his jeans. You now felt both of their eyes on you as you slowly and hesitantly began to pull your top up, you pulled it up above your head but as soon as it was off used it to shield your chest.

"Don't be so timid y/n, you're beautiful." Stefan smiled as he once again stepped forwards, watching as you let the top drop to the floor. With both of them glancing over your body, Stefan being slightly more discreet than Damon, you still felt extremely insecure.

Stefan's compliment made you feel slightly more brave as you sighed and began to unbutton your jeans, pulling them down your legs and stepping out of them.

All three of you were now left only in the thin fabrics of your underwear, stood staring at each other until Damon made the first move. He gently guided you until you were laying down on the bed and staring up at him, he then swiftly reached an arm around you and unclipped your bra. Throwing it somewhere in the room to be found later and letting one of his hands fall to your breasts, causing you to moan at the contact. You pushed your hips up to meet his and could feel him hardening beneath the fabric.

Damon was suddenly moved back as Stefan sat you up and waisted no time in pressing his lips against yours, loving the way that you melted into his touch.

You knew what they were both doing, they were trying to take your mind off of everything that had happened. You just didn't think this would be how tonight would go... but then again it's Damon so what did you expect?

Speaking of Damon, you heard him behind you as you pulled away from Stefan. Damon had removed his boxers and stood there in all his glory, you rolled your eyes as he staggered over to you. He motioned from you to get on all fours as he positioned himself behind you.

"Oh god y/n." Damon groaned as he pushed against your entrance, you sighed out in pleasure as Damon pushed all the way into you. It felt amazing as you focused on the blissful feeling that coursed through you with every thrust, forgetting everything else that had happened in the last 24 hours.

Stefan appeared in front of you as you knew what to do, you took his length in one of your hands and guided him towards you. Licking at the tip as he groaned out, bucking his hips forwards for more. You obliged and wrapped your mouth around him, moving down his length in time with Damon's thrust. You couldn't get over how good it felt as both the sweaty Salvatore brothers panted and moaned loudly. Stefan's hands tangled gently in your hair, making sure not to pull it; unlike Damon who was gripping onto your hips harshly and sure to leave purple bruises in the morning.

Damon moved one of his hands around you and began to rub harsh circles on your clít, causing you to moan loudly around Stefan's length. It was getting too much as the familiar warmth began to build in the pit of your stomach, you clenched around Damon which forced a deep groan to emit from his mouth. His length twitched inside of you signalling that he was close, so did Stefan's as all three of your moans became higher pitched.

Finally with one final thrust you were tipped over the edge, feeling Damon release inside of you too. You fell into euphoric bliss as Damon rode out your highs, Stefan still moaning loudly as you felt his load enter your mouth. Swallowing it all before collapsing onto the bed whilst panting hard, each of the Salvator's did the same with one on either side of you. The three of you lay there, a hot  and sweaty mess as you all tried to catch your breath. Damon turned to you and raised an eyebrow.

"So... was that a good enough distraction for you?" He questioned with a smirk as you let out a breathy laugh, leaning back and hiding your face in the crook of Stefan's neck as they both chuckled.

-------------------------

I feel so awkward writing some of these :') Hope it's okay for you all

Okay you guys I have a question for you...
After this book finishes at Christmas;

Should I make another one

Or just focus on other stories like Night Time Creatures, I have a few unpublished things I've been working on too.

I'll probably end up doing both eventually but I just wanted to see what's the most preferred option. Thanks again you guys.

675k is insane! :D

Stay Weird

Abnormal2weird