60 • All TVD Guys

So this is the 60th imagine, 140th part and thanks so much for 450k!

For AkshitaSri , hope you enjoy :D

Imagine all of the guys are in love with you but you're oblivious to it and consider everyone as friends.

-------------------------------

It was just an average day in the problematic supernatural town of Mystic Falls, you knew all about the immortal residents. You were friends with most of them after all. 

Your only human friend who also knew about the supernatural chaos that occurred in the town was Matt, he had always been loyal and kind to you. Even if he hadn't been to the majority of the vampires. 

There were also on going feuds between the different supernatural beings too,  for example between the Salvatore's and the Mikaelson's. It was awkward for you being good friends with both of them, meaning that you could never take a side in a fight. 

You had grown accustomed to being the neutral friend and labelled the peace keeper by both of them because of how little you were involved with their problems. You were walking through town on your way home when your phone buzzed in your pocket.

Klaus - Hello love fancy coming round soon?

Y/N - Sure see you in a bit :)

You diverted your course from your home to the Mikaelson's home, you enjoyed spending time with them a lot and so did they. 

It was perfect timing too because you had some news to tell everyone, it was about Calum. He was the guy that you'd been talking to for a while now and the two of you had become extremely close, Calum had recently asked you to be his girlfriend. Of course you'd said yes.

"Come in love." Klaus smiled when you knocked on the door, you entered the grand house and smiled when you saw Elijah in one of the many rooms.

"So how are you guys?" You asked as Klaus shrugged.

"We're fine." He smiled as you Elijah scoff from far off.

"Speak for yourself Niklaus." Elijah sighed.

"What's up with him?" You whispered to Klaus as he shook his.

"My brother is annoyed because I invited you over, he wanted to." Klaus laughed as you frowned.

"Well I can see both of you because I'm here now, and he's literally right there. I don't think it makes a difference who invites me round." You laughed innocently and shook your head.

You were very naive to the men of Mystic Falls who took an interest to you, it only made them more intrigued that you didn't see it. A lot of the time you were actually what they thought over, you just didn't know.

You walked into the lounge and sat down, resting your legs after walking around the town for a few hours. Some recently sharpened wooden stakes lay on a shelf close to the sofa that you sat on making you narrow your eyes.

"Please tell me you guys are not planning on stabbing any Salvatore's soon?" You questioned as Klaus glanced at the stakes and smirked.

"Unfortunately no, they're not for the Salvatore's as much as I wish they were." Klaus sighed as you laughed lightly. "Someone's turned a whole bunch of new vampires just outside of town." He spoke as you frowned.

"You're going to kill them all?" You asked slightly saddened, knowing it wasn't any of those people's fault.

"Yeah." Klaus spoke whilst grimacing, he knew you hated when he killed. "So what about you, how've you been?" He quickly diverted the conversation.