41 • Stefan [Smut]

GUESS WHO??! PLEASE COMMENT SOMETHING YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SUMMER BECAUSE I WANNA KNOW IF MA READERS ARE STILL HERE?!??

Oh and read the end a/n cus it explains a lot :)

For ArianaAzlin , hope ya enjoy it :D

Imagine being friends with Stefan and after going on a date, things escalate quickly...Very quickly.

*Contains Smut*

---------------------------------

Friends. You'd always been friends with Stefan, it was hard for you to think of a time when you weren't. That's why you had so much trust and faith in him all the time.

People questioned your friendship, saying that you might as well be dating because you were so close. You'd never admit to anyone, not even him, but you were attracted to Stefan after all this time. After all, he's extremely good looking.

But you had a bond with him that seemed unbreakable, however you didn't want to test it and put that bond in danger by admitting your true feelings.

Although the entire time, you never realised that Stefan felt exactly the same. In the end he told you first. You remember it so clearly.

He was extremely nervous and you were too, curious as to what he would say, he kept stuttering and tripping over his words. So when it came to it, he just mumbled out the sentence really fast to prevent further embarrassment. You remember his face after you told him that you feel the same, it lit up almost instantly.

That's how you were sat here now, in Stefan's car as he drove you home after you both had eaten at a fancy restaurant. A smile worked its way onto your face as you thought about how perfect this was, nothing in your mind could top this.

"What are you smiling about?" Stefan asked whilst chuckling lightly as he glanced over at you. You simply laughed and shrugged at him before turning to face him.

"Just everything feels so right, and I just find it hard to believe that we both buried our feelings for so long." You explained. Since Stefan had told you how you how he felt, you'd been a lot more open with him. He nodded before glancing over at you again and flashing a small smile.

It didn't take long before he pulled into the drive of your house, no lights were on which meant that nobody was home. You got out of the car and walked with Stefan up to your door.

"Thanks so much for tonight, I had a lot of fun." You spoke as you both leaned in.

Your lips slowly attached to his and began to move in sync as he wrapped one arm around your waist and the other cupped your cheek. Your own arms were around his neck and playing with the little hairs on the nape of his neck.

Stefan deepened the kiss by swiping his tongue along your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you gladly accepted. Your tongues danced and battled to be the dominant one in the kiss, Stefan easily overpowering you with little effort. You moaned into his mouth causing him to groan before slowly pulling away.

"D-do you want to come upstairs?" You asked whilst regaining your breath, Stefan only replied by walking forwards until you were both inside the house. His lips returned to yours in an instant and his hands roamed around your back.

"Jump." He breathed before continuing the kiss, you nodded and wrapped both of your legs around his waist. Stefan supported you by wrapping an arm around your lower back and began to walk up the stairs into your room.

As soon as you entered the room, he lay you down on the bed and shut your door before returning to hover above you. He kissed you again as your hands ran down his back and snacked around his torso, tugging at his shirt.