63 • Kol [Smut]

Go check out Stray 😁😁😁

Requested a lot by quite a few people, so heck why the hell not? Sorry it takes a while to get to the smut 😂

Hope I'll see y'all in church on Sunday 🙏🏼

Imagine having a love/hate relationship with Kol.

--------------------------

There weren't many things in life that annoyed you. However the strange and unpredictable relationship you had with Kol Mikaelson was one of them.

To you he was the most infuriating and cocky person on the planet, to him you were so beautiful yet so unaware but also seriously stubborn.

Although the two of you couldn't stay away from each other.

Maybe it was the opposite traits you didn't share or even the insulting words that were used to describe one another from time to time. Whatever it was, it kept you on your toes.

Today was like any other day, it was as normal as normal gets in Mystic Falls - not very normal at all. You were doing some errands in town whilst people bustled past, going about their normal lives.

You decided to take a break and grab a coffee in the grill, heading inside and smiling at Matt who stood behind the bar.

"Y/N, what a coincidence." A familiar voice spoke on your left, you didn't even need to tilt your head to know who it was.

"You're stalking me now?" You scoffed as you heard him get up from his table when your legs carried you towards the bar.

"No, why would I do that?" He smirked and leant on the bar next to you.

"Because you're a creep, I thought we'd been over this." You sighed. "I don't like you."

"Oh really?" He questioned leaning in further, you took in a deep breath and didn't looked at him.

The truth was that you found Kol extremely attractive, more than you'd ever admit. Added with the fact that he showed an interest in you, it only made him more attractive in your eyes.

"Really." You swallowed hard and dared to look at him as he sat down. Kol cocked an eyebrow up before turning to Matt who was looking at you both strangely. After Kol had ordered two shots, you rolled your eyes and tried to ignore him.

Matt came back a minute later and filled two empty shot glasses with the strong liquid.

"Matt can I get a regular black coffee please." You smiled at him as he nodded, but subtly glanced in Kol's direction. "Oh no, I'm not drinking with him." You explained as Matt nodded and Kol looked at you in confusion before downing one shot.

"Why not?" He asked, mockingly looking hurt.

"Because as I've told you about a million times; I. Don't. Like. You." You said sarcastically. "Can you make that a to go please?" You asked Matt as he nodded, trying to suppress the smile as you ditched Kol.

"Here you go." Matt placed the drink in front of you as you swiftly payed for it before grabbing the cup and stalking over to the exit.

You didn't even look back once as you rounded the corner and made it to your car. Quickly getting inside and driving back home, wanting to put as much distance between yourself and Kol as possible.

Eventually you made it home and pulled up in your drive, walking over to the front door. However as you pushed the key in, a hand appeared from behind you and held the door. Preventing you from entering your home. You shrieked and whirled around, coming face to face with Kol and rolling your eyes.