84 • Enzo (Gif Imagine)

For Starlightimagine , hope you like it :D

Imagine Enzo cheating on you with Caroline.

-----------------------------------

Your relationship with Enzo had always been strong, you'd thought.

You loved Enzo, you thought.

Enzo loved you, you thought.

But maybe you were wrong.

Lately you hadn't seen much of him, he always seemed to be busy, with what you didn't know. However you soon would.

It was currently 5 in the afternoon and Enzo had promised to be home half an hour ago, you rang his phone multiple times but he didn't picked up once. So you decided to ring some other people to see if they might know where he was.

"Hey Care." You spoke into the phone.

"Oh hey Y/N, you okay?" She questioned into the phone, sounding slightly breathless.

"Uh yeah..." You spoke with a frown. "Are you?" You asked as you could hear her rustling around.

"Oh yeah I'm great!" She spoke slightly too enthusiastically.

"Right well have you seen Enzo? He's not answering his phone." You explained as Caroline paused for a while.

"N-No I haven't." Her reply seemed more of a question than an answer.

"Okay well if you see him can you tell him to call me?" You spoke, ignoring her strange behaviour

"Sure, okay see you later bye." She spoke hurriedly and hung up as you frowned.

"Okay?" You spoke out loud in confusion.

Caroline's P.O.V

"Who was that?" Enzo questioned from my bed, I turned and raised an eyebrow.

"It was Y/N, she said you need to call her asap." I spoke before walking back over to the bed. "Why are you still with her?" I asked in confusion.

"I like her." He stated as I looked at him with a frown.

"So why are you here?" I asked as he frowned.

"Because I like you too." He replied as I rolled my eyes.

" He replied as I rolled my eyes