92 • Elijah (Smut)

For inspirxtion , hope you like it :D

Imagine bringing another guy to the Mikaelson Ball to make Elijah jealous.

-----------------------

You arrived to the Mikaelson Ball in a dark stunning dress, you knew that he would love it. Elijah and you had had a...thing for a few months, until Klaus picked up on it and Elijah deemed it 'not safe' to see you anymore.

This however only angered you and you made sure that Elijah knew about it. Instead of going to the Mikaelson Ball with him or alone, you opted for a completely different guy altogether. You were annoyed at Elijah; you aren't supposed to leave someone because you like them still...that's not how it works.

You glanced to your right and looked at your date Josh, he wasn't too bad looking but he couldn't beat Elijah. Nobody could really, in your eyes anyway. Josh's sandy mop of hair and tanned skin complemented his hazel eyes and he looked even better in the crisp black suit that he'd chosen to wear.

After stepping inside of the mansion, you walked over to the drinks and each of you took one.

You glanced over and winced as you instantly made eye contact with Elijah, his jaw seemed to be clenched as he stared at the arm that Josh had around you. You did feel slightly bad for doing this, for using poor Josh, but Elijah's reaction was priceless.

"Y/N." Elijah nodded politely to you before turning to your date. "I don't believe we've met, Elijah Mikaelson." He shook his hand curtly as Josh looked slightly intimidated.

"I-I'm Josh." He smiled lightly as the two engaged in conversation, you zoned out as you weren't interested. Josh was asking about the house and the grounds, you used to come here plenty of times and practically knew it inside out.

"Allow me to show you if you'd like." Elijah led Josh as you shook your head at the invitation, walking off to the bathroom.

You emerged minutes later only to find Elijah waiting outside patiently, you raised an eyebrow and glanced from his face to his bloody hand.

"What..."

"Josh loved the grounds." Elijah shrugged as you frowned.

"What did you do?" You asked in horror, knowing this was what jealousy looked like in an Original vampire.

"I don't think Josh will be returning home tonight." He spoke grimly before taking out a piece of material from his jacket pocket and wiping off his hand. You gasped at his words, your eyes widened as you didn't realise how far Elijah would take it. "Come with me." Elijah spoke and you could tell by the tone in his voice that he wasn't in a testing mood. So you followed him upstairs.

"You think that was acceptable?" Elijah growled as you were pushed up against the wall when you were out of sight from anyone else, pinned so that you couldn't move away.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You smirked innocently as Elijah grunted, leading you down the corridor towards his room. Once inside Elijah took off his jacket and placed it over a chair.

"Don't act all innocent y/n, why did you bring that guy tonight?" Elijah questioned loudly as you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Does it matter? Is someone jealous?" The word seemed to make his eyes narrow as he clenched his jaw, you knew that the way you were winding him up was working.