34 • Damon [Smut]

*Contains Smut!*

So in celebration of 200k! :O which I still can't believe so thanks again everyone. I've been requested in the past to try and write them but never really thought it was good enough so I'm gunna try now and write a smut imagine so if you're not comfortable with that kind of thing, then I'd advise you not to read it. So yah, I hope this isn't too bad :O

Here goes nothing :00000

Imagine Damon refusing to admit he's jealous of you talking to Klaus at a party

-------------------------------

"That was a great party, don't you think?" You chuckled and smiled over at your boyfriend Damon who simply shrugged in response, as the two of you got out of the car and headed for the front door. He'd been slightly off for the majority of the night and you couldn't figure out why. He'd always been a dismissive person to everyone, but tonight he just seemed annoyed by something. "Are you okay?" You asked as you timidly approached the vampire.

"Why you asking me? I'm sure Klaus would be much more interested." He spoke bitterly causing you to stop and a small smile to make its way onto your lips.

"So you're jealous of Klaus? That's what's wrong here?" You asked feeling a bit more confident with the situation, however at the mention of the word 'jealous,' Damon immediately tensed up and shook his head.

"Why would I be jealous of somebody that was practically talking to you for the whole night? I'm not jealous of him, just pissed." He shrugged, but you weren't convinced. You opened the door and you were about to finish the conversation, determined to get Damon to admit he was jealous.

"Damon I-" You were suddenly cut off as he pushed you against the now closed door of the house with such a force you were nearly winded.

His lips attached to yours before you had enough time to get your head around what was going on, however you kissed back instantly as your eyes fluttered closed. Still slightly in a daze because of the sharp movement he had made when shoving you.

His lips travelled down from yours across your jaw, and ending in the crook of your neck. A small gasp escaped your lips as you felt his lips graze the sweet sensitive spot on your neck that sent a spiral of shivering pleasures down your spine.

It felt like his lips were everywhere and his hands began to wonder lower, until they reached the point where your top met your trousers at the waist. His fingers danced over the small sliver of skin that was exposed as you arched your back, his lips still sucking and slightly nibbling at your sweet spot.

Before you could make another noise, Damon held you tighter and sped through the air at lightning speed into the bedroom. He made sure to cradle the back of your neck to prevent any whiplash, however you were still increasingly dizzy. It didn't help with the fact that the instant you were on the bed his hands and lips were everywhere, clouding your senses and raising you into a state where reality wasn't recognised.