Song Preference #1

Been updating a few chapters on Night Time Creatures / TVD, so I haven't been posting imagines lately on here. But will be some soon :)

Song: Girls Talk Boys - 5 Seconds Of Summer

Damon: Do you say that I'm a sweetheart? Do you say that I'm a freak?
Do you tell them white lies? Do you tell them the truth? 

"So what's he like?" Caroline asked as you thought about it for a moment. You questioned in your head if you should tell her  the truth about Damon, or what she wanted to hear.

She'd want to hear that he was so sweet to you all the time and made sure you were always okay. That he was the nicest guy you'd ever met and the one.

However that wasn't the truth about Damon. He was dark and full of danger, it seemed to follow him wherever he went. But you liked that. You liked living on the edge and all of the mystery and even the life threatening situations gave you a thrill.

"He's really sweet." I said to Caroline as she made an 'aww' sound. It was only a little white lie, couldn't hurt anyone right?

Stefan: Falling and falling until I fell,
For you

"Did you have a good night?" Stefan asked as you both walked up the steps of your house. You nodded before smiling at him happily.

"Yeah I really did thanks." You went in for a hug and wrapped your arms around him tightly. You'd been seeing Stefan for a while now, but everything had been taken very slow.

"Look Y/N, I have to tell you something." He sighed and looked at you. "I think I'm..." His voice trailed off as he looked down.

"You think what?" You asked, encouraging him to continue.

"I think I'm in love with you." He spoke, barely audible but you heard in the small space. You stared up at him with a light smile playing across your lips. "Please say something." He murmured after you realised that you'd been staring at him without saying a word for a few moments.

"Well..." You spoke just as quietly, as if it was a secret. "I think..." With each word you slowly closed the gap between the two of you. "I'm in love with you too." You smiled as your lips met his, gently pressing on them as his lips twitched up into a smile against yours.

Klaus: It's something bigger than myself,

It's something I don't understand, no, no

Your relationship with Klaus was difficult to label it was like a concoction of bickering banter with a sprinkle of feelings and a tiny bit of trust. Not enough love or hate to call it a love hate relationship. Or maybe too much of both. 

Klaus saw eye to eye with you when it came to what you guys are. Although he thought it was a much bigger thing than you. Nobody confused him yet amazed him too at the same time, the complicated relationship is unlike anything he's ever experienced in all his years. 

Elijah: Cause I've been talking to my friends
The way you take away my breath

"Elena he seriously is so sweet." You sighed as she chuckled. 

"I'm sure he is, I'm happy for you y/n." She smiled as you felt happy inside.

"Yeah he just always is so gentle and loving." You continued, not caring if Elena was bored of the subject. When it came to Elijah you could talk about him all day. "And somehow he just surprises me every time with a new way to be so sweet and kind, it's just breath taking."

"Okay y/n, I get it. You love each other, lets move on to something else." She laughed as you did too. 

Kol: Cause every night you and I find ourselves
Kissing and touching like no one else

You lay in your warm bed snugly, wrapped up in Kol's arms as he placed tender kisses up the side of your neck. It was these moments that nobody saw, the moments that showed what was beneath the dark facade.

His big warm hands rubbed soothing circles along your exposed skin and made you feel safe as you relaxed against his touch.

His lips gently hovered over your own, not daring to connect them. It was these moments that you knew he loved you. His dark and evil persona that he put on in front of everyone else made people question your relationship. His careless and dismissive demeanour worried your closest friends.

However with you he took his time, savouring every second as if it may be the last. You could tell he was drinking in the moment, it was precious despite being the same routine as nearly every night.

"I love you." He whispered, his hot breath fanning over you in such close proximity. Slowly he finally placed his lips onto yours.

Enzo: Do you tell them I'm your lover? That I'm all that you need?

"Y/N truth or dare?" Bonnie asked as you sat with the group in Elena's lounge.

"Hmmm... Truth." You shrugged as Caroline rolled her eyes.

"Okay describe Enzo in 3 words." Bonnie said as everyone laughed lightly, this time you rolled your eyes. They all wanted to know everything about you and Enzo, mainly Caroline trying to get the gossip.

"Alright um..." You sat and thought about it for a while. You wanted to be honest, but at the same time you felt it was non of their business. "I love him?" You said as they laughed at your choice of words coming out almost as a question. Caroline frowned, she probably just wanted to  know more details than that. 

"But that's not describ-"

"That's really cute y/n, I'm happy for you guys." Bonnie smiled, cutting off Caroline.

You sat and thought about all of the things you could have said; How he was the thing that made you want to get up in the morning, how much you really did love him, how much you needed him.

------------------------------

Hey guys so for the first time in forever I actually updated my 5SOS preference and imagines book! It's been months since I had but I promise to try and keep on top of it now :D

Thanks for all of the support on Night Time Creatures and Dying To Live!! :D
Means the world!

I know I cut a lot of the guys out of this one, but it was because not all of the lyrics worked with the remaining people :(

Can't believe this book hit 440k! It's insane!
Thanks again guys :)

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird