27 • Kol

For booklover3331, hope ya like it!

Imagine you not handling Kol's death too well, resulting in you trying to bring him back to life.

----------------------------------

He was dead.

Gone.

Without saying goodbye.

You found it difficult to cope with the empty space in your double bed that left you cold and isolated at night. It didn't make any sense to you, how you'd said 'goodbye' and 'be safe' to him and not two hours later he was gone.

When Klaus broke the news, you stood in shock. Not moving. Not caring what people were thinking.

It took a while for it to sink in and when it did, you were devastated. There was no way in your head that you could comprehend or come to terms with it, Klaus was little help whilst you were so vulnerable.

You'd cried. Cried for hours, until there were no more tears left for you to cry out. You were consumed by sobs that escaped your dry lips and echoed off the empty walls as you were left alone in the big house.

That's the only thing that you didn't really mind, being alone. Although it did make you feel isolated, you felt like you could scream and cry as much as you wanted without anybody telling you differently.

The only person that had ever been there for you was Kol, but now he's gone. Everything that you thought of circled back to Kol, every memory and thought just seemed to revolve around him. When he was alive your whole world revolved around him.

Now you sat on the couch thinking about what you were going to do, this was Mystic Falls. There's a way out of everything here.

After a while of searching through old books that were stacked around the house, you decided to give up on it all.

You closed your eyes and tried to block out the cruel world that surrounded you, it seemed like now you were alone you were more vulnerable to everything.

The front door opened causing you to jump out of your skin. When you saw Klaus emerge, you sighed in relief and wiped away the tears that stained your cheeks.

He walked in without a word and looked at the countless books that were scattered across the floor in an untidy cluster, you saw his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"What are you doing?" He asked as you shrugged and sniffled slightly.

"Uh well looking for a way to bring him back, there has to be a way." You spoke and felt slightly stupid afterwards as you realised how dumb it sounded to try and bring someone back from the dead.

However instead of laughing or mocking you, Klaus simply nodded and took a seat on the couch next to you.

"Any luck?" He asked and you shook your head sadly. "Well I know a spell we can do, but I'll need your help. Only if you want to do it that is." He added and you eagerly nodded at him.

"Of course, I'll do anything." You spoke desperately, beyond caring about the smirk that now slid across his features. You didn't care that he was using you in such a vulnerable state, you just wanted- no needed Kol back.

"Well then follow me." He got up off the couch and you followed him out of the door. "We need to recover his body or what's left of it." Klaus explained and you nodded as you continued to follow him.

You walked over to the Gilbert house and waited outside on the porch as Klaus went in to recover the body. After a few minutes there was still no sign of him, so you took a deep breath before walking in to the empty house and into the kitchen.

You gasped as Klaus was kneeling down by something covered in a piece of tarp that was draped across it, however a burnt foot stuck out from the bottom of it.

Slowly you walked over to him and crouched down to look at the covered body that you guessed was Kol's, just the thought of him brought fresh tears to your eyes.

"Come on, we need to move him." You nudged Klaus who nodded and grabbed the head and you moved around to grab his legs. With both you having a grip either end of Kol's charred body, you began to lift it up.

Suddenly Klaus dropped it causing you to look up at him in shock, he just shook his head and smirked.

"Why the hell did you do that?" You asked in fury as you put Kol's legs down.

"If we do this, what's in it for me?" Klaus asked causing you to scoff.

"Oh I don't know, maybe your little brother will be breathing again?" You spoke sarcastically as Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Not good enough, I know lets make a deal." He smirked deviously, you could tell he was plotting something in his head.

"And what would that entail exactly?" You asked curiously but hastily, the quicker you got Kol out of there the better.

"If I help you bring him back, you have to do something for me." Klaus' smirk only grew as you rolled your eyes.

"And what would that be?" You questioned as your mind buzzed whilst thinking about all of the things that Klaus might want you to do.

"Well Kol was trying to stop the hunters mark from growing, he doesn't want the cure to be found. However there's a lot of people that do, so make sure that when he's back he stays out of it." Klaus spoke sternly.

"Is that it? Really? You know that if Silas returns we're all dead anyway right?" You spoke as you rolled your eyes.

"Just promise. Because if anything like this happens again and he tries to ruin the cure getting found, I'll come after you." Klaus glared and picked up Kol's top half again as you reached for his legs and nodded.

"Okay, I promise." You mumble, truly desperate to feel Kol's embrace again.

"Good, now come on. Let's go bring him back." Klaus smirked and effortlessly carried Kol's upper body, whilst you struggled behind him.

-------------------------------------

Please check out my new book, if you love 5sos as much as I do then you'll love the book :')

Hope this was okay, I don't really watch the originals so I did this part of TVD instead :)

It's on my list of TV series to binge-watch, I just never get around to doing so.

What are your guys fav tv shows??

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird