44: Periods :/

Damon: "Hey baby." Damon mumbled as you rolled over in the giant bed and looked up at him.

"Morning." You spoke before swiftly groaning and clutching your aching torso that was contracting and cramping beneath your fingertips.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he saw your face twitch in pain, you slowly nodded with your eyes screwed shut.

"Y-yeah, I-I'm fine." You grumbled and hugged Damon tightly.

"No you're not, what's wrong?" He asked again whilst trying to figure it out in his head.

"Well you know how I'm a human and a... girl, and you know what happens to us once a month?" You spoke timidly as it took a few seconds for it to click in Damon's head.

"Oh right! Oh um okay, you're alright though yeah?" He stumbled over his words awkwardly.

"Yeah I'm good, I'm just going to the loo." You mumbled and untangled yourself from him to get up.

Stefan: "Umm Babe......a-are you g-going out soon?" You stumbled over your words and dreaded the next question he was going to ask.

"Yeah why? Are you okay?" You sighed out at his question but simply nodded in response.

"K-kind of yeah...c-could you buy me some... You know.." You tried to motion with your hands to get your point across, but this only seemed to confuse him more.

"Some what?" After you remained silent for a moment he sighed in annoyance and confusion.

"Babe I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong, don't be embarrassed because I'm not going to judge." He reassured you, making you feel slightly better about the whole situation.

"O-okay. Could you buy me some tampons please." You squeaked out and hid your face in your hair when you heard him chuckle slightly. Suddenly two strong arms were wrapped around you and hugging you tightly.

"All you had to do was ask Y/N, never be embarrassed around me okay? Because I love you no matter what." Stefan spoke reassuringly.

Matt: You stood breathing heavily and hunched over the side of the counter, whilst trying to swallow the painkiller.

Finally you got the tablet down you and clutched your sides in need of a relief from the sharp ache in your gut. As you were stood there, you didn't hear Matt come in the house.

A sudden squeezing at your sides from hands that weren't yours made you jumped and spin around quickly, you winced in pain at the sharp movements.

"Matt." You groaned and looked up at him as his face dropped when he saw you in pain.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Did somebody hurt you?" He began to panic which made you laugh lightly and shake your head at him.

"No no it's just uh my time of the month, so if you could maybe you know... Not do what you just did again for a week or so." You chuckled awkwardly as he did the same and nodded.

"Okay, but do I still get a kiss?" He asked and leant forwards.

"Of course you do Donovan."

Tyler: "Are you just about to go out?" You jumped up from the couch and stared wide eyed at Tyler in hope.

"Uh yeah I was... Why?" He asked confused by how happy you seemed.