55 • Stefan (Gif Imagine)

For thatswhatzsaid , hope ya like :)

Imagine Stefan catching you dancing and singing, then decides to join you.

------------------------

"If you feel you're sinking I will jump right over into cold - cold water for you!" You sang at the top of your lungs as the song blared around the empty house.

The perks of the boarding house was that it was down its own private road, meaning you could be as loud as you wanted and not have to worry about annoyed neighbours. You jumped around the lounge, twirling and stamping to the beat.

It was something you'd always loved to do, just let loose and have a good time. Even if it was on your own. You felt so free moving around the house from room to room, pretending you were in some dramatic music video. Dancing and singing like nobody was watching.

However unknowing to you was that someone was watching.

Stefan.

The song faded out as you jumped off the sofa, wiping the small droplets of sweat that were starting to form on your forehead

"Having fun?" A familiar voice startled you as you turned around with wide eyes.

"Yeah." You felt your cheeks heat up as you looked at the wooden floor.

"Well at least I know what you get up to when you're home alone now." Stefan chuckled, all you wanted to do was crawl into a hole and die at that moment.

Look on the bright side, you thought, at least it wasn't Damon who'd seen you. He would have never let you hear the end of it.

However if it was Damon then he probably would have joined you. Stefan on the other hand was a lot more up tight.

"Come on Stefan, you're like a control freak. A male version of Caroline." I groaned as he laughed. "Actually no she knows how to have fun." You teased, hoping it would encourage him to join you.

Instead it did the opposite as he raised an eyebrow and sat down in one of the plush leather chairs. He opened a bottle and poured himself a glass of one of the many strong liquor's that seemed to be in endless supply of in this house.