91 • Enzo (Smut)

An Enzo imagine has been requested quite a lot lately by loads of people so here ya goo!

Imagine being friends with Enzo but he's always making sexual jokes and there's also always sexual tension. 

*Smut Warning*

-------------------------------------

"Seriously?" You laughed and cringed at the same time as Enzo launched into yet another joke, he could be hard work sometimes even you would admit that.

"What? Can't handle anymore?" He questioned with a sly smirk as you rolled your eyes at him.

"No I thought you were more mature than that." You shrugged as he raised an eyebrow, not liking the way that you seemed almost disappointed in him.

"Maybe I am mature, maybe I'm just playing to see how mature you are." Enzo spoke as you gave him a confused frown.

"Why would you go through all of that effort?" You asked as he just shrugged. 'Whatever I'm still more mature than you, your jokes aren't even funny." You shrugged childishly as Enzo laughed at your behaviour. 

"Sure." He teased as you gave him a look that said 'I dare you.' "Let's play Titanic." Enzo stated and you shook your head, not knowing what he was on about. 

"You be iceberg and I'll go down." Enzo finished and winked as you scowled at him and smacked his chest playfully.

"And that is one of the many reasons why you'll never get a girlfriend Lorenzo." You smiled sarcastically up at him as his eyes narrowed.

"Well I have you and that's good enough." He teased as you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Not so fast." You giggled as Enzo walked towards you.

"Oh come on love, Damon told me what you said." Enzo smirked as your face dropped. You'd admitted to Damon when you were extremely drunk that you found Enzo very attractive. Last time you trust Damon with anything. "He also said you had a thing for accents." He smirked again as you scoffed. "Come on don't deny it, I have proof." Enzo stepped closer to you as you inhaled sharply. "And who knows, maybe I told Damon the same thing."

The next thing you know Enzo's lips are planted on yours, at first you are slightly taken aback but then begin to kiss him as you melted into the kiss. Enzo began to deepen it by pushing his tongue past your mouth and fighting your own for dominance, of course he won and you knew that it was only fuelling his ego. You moved back until the back of your legs made contact with the bed, lowering until you were fully lying on the bed with Enzo on top of you. 

He began to kiss down your neck which caused you to arch your back, giving him access to pull off your sweater and unclip your bra. This left your top half completely exposed to him as Enzo payed attention to each of your breasts, kissing and sucking around and on them before moving down to the top of your jeans. Teasingly he pushed a hand under them and rubbed your clít through your panties.

"Enzo." You moaned out and bucked your hips to try and create more friction, the smirk on his face seemed to only grow at your reaction. Finally he removed his hand and unbuttoned your jeans, pulling them off of your legs and returning to rubbing you through the thin material. You grabbed at the sheets from the sudden contact and pleasure that sparked through your core, eager for more and not liking this teasing. "Please Enzo, s-stop teasing." You groaned as he looked up at you and raised an eyebrow. 

Eventually you felt his fingers leave the fabric as his thumbs hooked into the sides of your panties and pulled them, leaving you completely naked as he was completely clothed. Immediately you wanted to change that.

You leaned upwards pulled his top over his head, sucking lightly on his collar bone as he hummed. You then noticed his hands fumbling with his own jeans and swatted them away, replacing them with your own hands. After his jeans were removed, you reached forwards and palmed him through his boxers smirking as he tried to stifle his moans.

"Stop love, you said no teasing." Enzo grunted out as you only laughed lightly before going back to kissing him, allowing him to lead you backwards until your back was against the sheets once more. 

Enzo wasted no time in ridding himself of his boxers, now leaving both of you naked which you were glad about. He lined up with your entrance, seeming needy as he wasted no time with anymore teasing or stalling. You sighed out and arched your back as you felt Enzo's length enter you, stretching your walls as you moaned loudly. Once he'd pushed all the way in, you were practically a squirming mess under him, he pulled out nearly all of the way before slamming back inside of you swiftly.

The sudden fast pace caused you to gasp as he repeated this over and over again, causing you to cry out in pleasure. You moaned and stared up at him as he smirked, loving the way you looked under him. He tenderly kissed the end your nose before winking and continuing at his fast pace, making you breathless as you tried to keep up. 

Enzo pulled your legs up so that they rested on his shoulders, the new angle allowed him to go even deeper and repeatedly hit your sensitive spot. This caused you to cry out loudly and grip the sheets so tight that your knuckles were turning white. 

"Enzo I'm close." You groaned out as he grunted, you could feel him twitch inside of you as you unintentionally clenched around him. You could tell that he was close as his face scrunched up. "Enzo I'm gunna cúm!" You screamed out as he nodded, continuing to thrust as you released. Feeling blissful as he too was pushed over the edge, sighing as he came down from his high. Slowly he pulled out and rolled over so that he was next to you on the bed, you moved closer so that you were leaning on his chest and he put an arm around you. 

"I think I've done this backwards but will you go out with me?" Enzo panted and asked as you laughed slightly.

"Of course I will, just no more jokes." You smiled as he chuckled and nodded.

"Fine. No more jokes." 

-----------------------------

Hahaha this was quite weird to write :D Glad you guys like the new cover too! :)

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird