?

[ringing]

"Hello?"
"Mad Dawg?"
"Zachary?"
"Yeah, man! What's up? Haven't talked to you since the old days back at Bull Shit, ha!"
"Yeah, boarding school was forever ago."
"Yeah, you still ugly as fuck?"
"Nah, but I see you're still stupid."
"Ha! I miss fucking with you."
"Bro, you never got to fuck me."
"Ha, see what I mean? On point, dude."
"Yeah, okay."
"So what are you doing these days?"
"Oh, not much. Summer is killer boring sometimes, yeah?"
"Do you have a job or something?"
"I've had a few, yeah. Nothing I was really into though, you know?"
"Well, hey, I know you'd fucking slay at whatever you put your mind to. You got blessed with them genius genes, I'm stuck with all these good looks. So where you at bro? I went by the old shack and couldn't find shit."
"Eh, I'm here and there. I'm on a little road trip, yeah? I'm not like anywhere special. I'm working in the one little place, and it's okay I guess."
"Yeah? Cool. Look, hit me up, okay? We should go for a beer sometime soon. Catch up on old times. I heard you're going to the Uni in town, that's cool. Shit, though, bro, I still don't see why in fuck's name you never went to Harvard with me. I know you got accepted, and we all missed you. The chicks here are hot, fam! Like man, they got the bods and the brains. Double fucking good."
"Yeaaaah, okay. Listen, I'll take to you later, okay? I'll call you when I can. Later, bro. Tell them I said what's up, eh?"
"Wait, I was going to ask about--"
"Bye."

[end call]