the end? not quite (a/n)

Hello! I believe I have thanked you all for loving and supporting "BURN".

But, I'd like to inform you on what I plan to do with the series.

And yes, I said series!

As you know, I'm working on publishing irl my poetry. But even though that's rather tedious and time-consuming, I still want to write and publish on here. 

I love "BURN" to death, and I'm nurturing its sequel "smoke" into perhaps achieving the same elegance that "BURN" currently harbors. It's a difficult task, because I'm finding it harder to update as often. And I'm having trouble coming up with material, because that takes effort and I barely have enough effort to spare to sit down and write this, for Pete's sake.

But...I'm going to press on, even if it's a struggle.

And I don't want things to end at "smoke". I had always planned to continue the series, ever since I first decided "BURN" deserved a sequel.

Thus..."a s h e s" was born in the corners of my mind. So, there will be a third installment of the series. I went ahead and released a preview today, which you should check out! I probably will update very rarely in "a s h e s", because I just retired "BURN" and I have such a long way before I retire "smoke" as well.

But I hate keeping secrets and surprises, so. :)

Also...there will be a surprise fourth book. I know telling you kills the surprise, but I'm not going to release the title/cover/any of the poems until much, much later.

In case this was confusing...here's the "BURN" series.

BOOK ONE: BURN

BOOK TWO: smoke

BOOK THREE: a s h e s

ADD-ON: ?

OK, guys, unless I have anything important to say, goodbye again. Find me in the continuation of "BURN"!

xx