Chapter 19 Bacon Sandwiches and Smooth Operations

I wasn't really looking forward to waking up knowing that there were guys asleep with hangovers pretty much everywhere. I rolled over and Smith was still asleep and I looked over the top of him to see the time which read nine ish so I got up and dressed.

I couldn't hear anyone else moving around when I walked out into the hall so I walked down stairs making sure to step carefully. I walked into the kitchen and I peered through to the living room and it looked like they were all still asleep. I started prepping for the wave of hangovers. I got all of our mugs and boiled the kettle ready for tea and coffee and looked through the fridge and it looked like we were going to be having bacon sandwiches for breakfast which I am sure wouldn't be an issue.

I was still waiting for the kettle to boil when Hannah came down, he was wearing some of Katie's PJs. I had leant Ruby some of mine since she was a similar size and Charlie said she was fine. 'Good morning.' I greeted her. 'Is it, I was up with Lewis most of the night he is going to be rough today.' She told me leaning on the counter top. 'Yeah I think they all will be, Smith was spouting a load of gibberish about kids and marriage and random crap.' I told her pouring water into one of the cups. 'What was he saying?' She asked very curios. 'Whether I wanted kids and marriage.' I told her making my own tea. 'So where do you fall on all of that?' She asked. I told her what I told Smith, 'Well don't rush into it, you are only 18.' I cut her off, '19 in November.' I told her and she carried on. 'Still just enjoy your life for now, the future holds what it holds there is no hurry to find out what that might be.' She told me. I agreed and there was a moan from the living room. 'I got it.' I told her putting my cup down and heading to the living room.

Turps was sat up holding his head. 'Hey.' I whispered loud enough for him to hear and when I got his attention I asked him if he was alright. 'I think so, you have anything for a headache?' He asked. 'Sure, tea, aspirin and a bacon sandwich.' I told him, 'That sounds good.' Simon said, he had his arm over his eyes. 'Ok if you want you can come though to the dining room or I can bring it in there.' They decided they would come out into the dining room. I left them o get sorted and went back to Hannah in the kitchen.

'Right we need three bacon sandwiches and some tea.' I told her walking back in. 'OK what do you want me to do?' she asked putting her cup down. 'I would like you to go and sit in the dining room.' I told her. 'Are you sure?' she asked. 'Yep go and sit down.' I told her getting the bacon from the fridge.

Turps and Simon came through, I handed each of them a tablet and a cup of tea, 'Breakfast will be done soon.' I told them. Before I knew it most of the lads were up and all of the girls, I had to give in and let Katie and Kim give me a hand with cooking, serving and caring for the more fragile lads. Smith, Duncan, Sjin and Trott were all still upstairs but everyone else was sat around or standing in the dining room eating, drinking, talking and recuperating. 'OK I will go and get the others up.' Ross said, the most sober of the lot leaving his empty plate and going upstairs.

Everyone was up, fed and filled with aspirin by half twelve, the living room and sitting room was back to normal and people were watching very quiet TV. I was still tidying in the kitchen with Kim. 'So how was Ross last night?' I asked her. 'What's that meant to mean?' She said being very protective. 'Well Smith was very talkative and Random, Trott fell on his face on the landing, was Ross difficult?' I asked justifying. 'Oh, no he was alright, a little tipsy but he was responsible.' She said shutting the dishwasher. I looked at the clock on my phone and thought it was probably time to get people home. 'Hey do you want to find out who need lifts and stuff?' I asked Kim and she nodded and left the room. I jumped up and sat on the counter top and scrolled though my phone looking at twitter. 'Well there is Turps, Simon, Tom and Martyn by the looks. But Hannah said she will take Simon, Charlie and Duncan are taking Turps and Tom and Martyn is going with Ruby. Sips' taxi will be here in ten minutes.' She said jumping up next to me 'look at us running this place smoothly.' She said and I nodded. 'Well someone needs to take care of our lads.' We giggled. 'What did I miss?' Smith asked wandering into the room. 'Nothing dear, is everyone set to leave?' I asked and he nodded.

The evening was quiet, anything was quiet compared to last night, Smith was playing Dota upstairs and I was watching him not really understanding what was going on. I think everyone else was downstairs watching a film having just had dinner. Smith had just lost his game of Dota and logged off and turned to me. 'So all of your magic towers went Ka-boom and you died, well at least I get one part.' I said slightly sarcastic and he chuckled. 'Can I talk to you about something?' I looked up from my phone which I had been wasting time with watching him play. In nodded and put my phone away, 'What's going on in that ginger topped head of yours?' I asked scooting closer to him on my chair. 'Last night I asked a lot of questions and I don't want you to feel like it was insinuating anything.' I looked at him puzzled. 'I just thought you were drunk and slightly more silly than normal.' I said running my fingers through his hair. 'Ok.' I looked at him again, he looked slightly guilty. 'What is it? What happened?' I asked sitting back in my chair. 'Nothing.' He said and stood up and headed to the stairs. 'I am going to bed are you coming?' he asked, I got out of my chair, held his hand and we went to bed. But I am sure 'Nothing' was not the full story.

**AUTHORS NOTE**

I need your opinion, should i do a chapter or two on Insomnia or just carry it on and breeze over insomnia.