Chapter 79 Sharing Clothes and Sleep

Smith and I went down stairs and Kim and Ross were sat in the dining room talking when we came in. 'Where have you two been?' Ross asked, 'Getting changed and drying off.' I said sitting on the worktop and Smith boiled the kettle. 'Kim you still looked soaked.' I said, 'Nice save.' Smith mumbled under his breathe to me making me smirk a little. 'Yeah a little damp i suppose.' she said looking at herself. 'Do you want to borrow some clothes, you can't be comfortable.' i suggested and she nodded and we both went back upstairs.

'What do you want? Onesie? Oversized shirts? Jogging bottoms?' I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders. 'here you can use these.' unsaid handing her my ravenclaw joggers and a stunt lads shirt from the wardrobe. 'Thanks.' she said and i went to leave the room. 'Um Abbey?' Kim said and I stopped and turned around. 'Do you think Ross wants to be back with me? I really messed up before. I don't know if i should just stay friends or expect more.' I put my hands in my pockets, 'I really don't think I should get involved too much. But Ross is an amazing guy, he is sweet, caring and understanding... I will meet you downstairs bring your clothes down and we can dry them for you.' I said heading out if the room quickly. I closed the door and sighed. I went up into the attic and sat on the chair looking out the window.

'Hey.' Trott said nudging me awake, 'You alright?' he asked as I stirred, 'Smith is asleep downstairs and Ross and Kim are in the sitting room. Katie and I Wandered where you had got too.' he sat in the chair next to me 'everything alright?' he asked and I looked at him. 'Yeah just a hectic few days I guess.' he huffed, 'hectic few days? You have had a hectic 19 years Abbey.' he said and I shrugged my shoulders. 'the Early years were good,when mum was around and it was just me and her.' I told him and he nodded. There was silence for a little while. 'What about your dad?' he asked. 'Well, he is either dead or long and lost.' I told him and he apologized. 'no need, he left my mum when she was pregnant with me, just spilt. They were going to get married and everything and one day he didn't come home. That's what my mum told me anyways.' Trott put his hand on my shoulder reassuringly. 'Fancy going to wake up Smith now, we all need some sleep.' I nodded and we walked down stairs.

We walked downstairs and into the living room, the partition between the two rooms was up and Ross and Kim were sat together talking in the other room. I saw Smith sat using his arm to prop up his head and I smiled at him. It reminded me how much I loved him. I walked over to Smith and knelt down and shook his knee. 'Hey, you ready to go to bed?' I asked as he woke up. 'Hey, yeah you alright?' he said starting to get up. 'I am fine, I fell asleep upstairs.' he stood up and looked in the sitting room and Kim and Ross were still in there. 'Well it looks like they are getting on well.' Smith said and I looked too and Ross and Kim were kissing each other. 'I am glad.' I was, maybe this would help with everything, them getting back together. 'Let's go to bed then you.' Smith said putting an arm around me and I put an arm around him too and we went upstairs.

Smith came out of the shower with his hair still dripping at the ends and I was sat looking through Twitter dressed in my onesie. 'Looks like the first night went well.' I told him referring to the livestreams. 'First night is always the best. You're ready for ours?' he asked and I nodded, 'when will we be able to act normal? Hannah and Lewis can.' I asked him as he put on his trousers. 'I don't know honey. One day I promise but I don't think that it is the best idea yet.' he told me. 'Why? It would be so much easier.' I laid on my belly and he dried his hair with a towel. 'I know and I want to too but the fandom would just explode and there would be drama. I am doing it to protect you. Promise.' he said and I looked at him displeased. 'I am sure I can handle it.' I told him, 'look, riots of fangirls will ensue and you will be bombarded with mean comments, conventions will be harder and I just don't think we need that right now. We have been through alot this year. Can we just leave it.' he asked getting a little emotional. 'we won't do anything.' I said kneeling up so I was level with his shoulders. 'until we are both ready.' I told him running my fingers through his still slightly wet mop of hair. 'Thank you.' he said and I smiled at him, 'You would say the same.'I told him before getting into bed. 'What do you want for Christmas?' I asked him changing the topic massively. 'I don't really want anything.' he said, 'what are we doing for Christmas?' he asked and I shrugged, 'well we can't go to my family since one is in prison, one is god knows where and the rest are lost in time.' I told him, 'yeah guess we could just stay here, Trott and Katie will go up to Scotland and Ross will go back to Swindon to spend it with his family. We could just stay here.' he said getting into bed next to me. 'Just you and me, we could do whatever we want.' he said as I laid my head on his chest. 'I like the sound of that.' I said closing my eyes.