Chapter 95 Lost Bets and Trolls

It was action stations on friday, we were all exhausted from not sleeping a whole lot last night. We were all up and in the and in the attic editing some of the footage we got yesterday ready for YouTube. We bad debated that this took priority as we had to put out a vlog e planning and it wouldn't make any sense if there was nothing to show for it. I was trying to make thumbnails for all if of the videos and answering emails as the guys worked on editing and trying to make sense if the trailer requirements.

Katie and Kim walked into the room and we all had our headphones on working hard. ‘You four.’ Katie shouted so we could hear her, we all turned around to look at her and Kim. ‘we are going to work.’ Katie told us, ‘then I am going to help Kim move back in.’ Kim smiled at us. ‘Hurrray.’ I said throwing my arms into the air. After they had left Smith looked at me, ‘I believe you owe me a fiver.’ he said, he had won the bet.

We worked flat out again until twelve, we had half of next week’s content half edited and it all had thumbnails it all just needed rendering. ‘We need to let Turps know we can go.’ I reminded the guys, ‘can we do it?’ I asked, ‘we can try.’ Smith said yawning. I smiled at him and we took a break for lunch.

I was listening to some music that was in Smith’s drop box that was when he was still in his band. I managed to get them to play in a playlist and I listened to the songs and sessions as I did whatever I needed to do. ‘Phone!’ I heard Trott say and we all looked at our phones in sync like some form of machine. It was mine that ringing. ‘Hello?’ I answered even though there was the caller id showing me it was Turps. ‘Have you got me an answer yet? We need to start planning flights and let people know you are going,’ he sounded stressed. ‘Yeah we are in.’ I told him and he sighed, ‘thank god for that right, ok. Thank you. Where are you guys today? I thought you were crazy busy.’ he asked and I explained what we were doing. We spoke briefly after that before we both went back to work.

You know that we are really busy, I think I got that point across. And I know that you don't really want to hear about all the boring stuff of this whole cooperation so I will skip the hours of editing and emails. Let me tell you about the slightly more interesting occurrence.

I was happily, well not happily i would much rather be in Bed by this point, typing away writing probably another email. That’s when I got an email form Hannah asking if I had time for a chat which I said I did, I always had time for Hannah because normally she was the sensible one and you know she took me in and all that. ‘I won't keep you for long but Turps said your off  to Texas and I was wandering if you had told your mum?’ Hannah asked and I sat back in my chair momentarily before structuring a reply. I was slightly distracted halfway through writing my email to Hannah by Trott. Whom had obviously either got bored, very possible, or finished what ever he was doing, less possible. Anyway he had ended up on tumblr. He had sent me fan art of Smith's and my minecraft characters looking up at the sky that was filled with stars and we were holding hands. I told him I liked it and carried on.

A few seconds later another picture came through and it was a picture of Ross and I, the one that got uploaded to instagram and caused a slight cuffuffle a while ago. It had been captioned with Ross+Abbey forever or something along them lines. I replied much the same and then he sent me another one and I immediately closed the window. ‘What the shit!’ I shouted slamming my headphones on the desk making Smith jump slightly next to me. ‘whoa what’s up?’ Smith asked taking  off  his headphones too. ‘Why would you do that?’ I asked Trott my voice still raised. ‘I told you this would happen, this shit is all over tumblr and Reddit.’ he shouted back. ‘There's no need to shout guys.’ Ross tried to control the situation. Smith leant over and opened the window with the explicit picture. I watched his face change as he closed the window down, before I could try to stop him he turned to Trott. ‘What the fuck is your problem?!’ Smith shouted at Trott, ‘why are you sending Abbey this crap?!’ Smith asked him. ‘This is out of hand already, the fandom has exploded, pictures, fabrications and questions all over the place.’ Trott stood up aggressively pointing at his computer. ‘And you thought it was a good idea to send it to Abbey?’ Smith was furious. ‘We knew this was going to happen.’ Ross pointed out. ‘We didn't need to tell them that we all lived together. This whole thing is one giant fuck up. It was her idea!’ Trott said through gritted teeth. ‘you are treading mighty thin Ice there pal.’ Smith said in a quieter but far scarier voice. ‘I don't care. This isn't just on us, Katie ends up with it too. It’s not fair.’ Trott protested. ‘Yeah me and her do end up with some pretty strange and sometimes horrible stuff but we can ignore it.’ I told him and he sat back down. ‘Some of it is vial.’ he said, ‘yeah we know, you sent it to my girlfriend dumb arse.’ Smith was calming down. ‘This isn't the first time Trott. Hannah and Kim have been dealing with this sort of thing for years and they are fine, we will just ignore it.’ I told them. ‘I am just worried that it might be too much for  Katie and she might leave.’ This had obviously been bothering Trott for a while. ‘Katie won't leave you because of some crap on the internet.’ I told him. ‘I know but when we were up in Scotland with her family she seemed so much happier being away from it all. I don't know if I can keep her if this goes on much longer.’ he really was down about this. ‘Katie loves you more than anything, she will never leave you because if some trolls. Ross told him. ‘So you recon she can deal with all of this?l he asked us as a collective. ‘I bet she can deal with a lot more than you realise. Us girls are good at that sort of thing.’