Chapter 76 Big meetings and Options

Smith picked me up from the chair and carried me down to bed and I woke up the next morning I had forgotten about everything for a second before it all came flooding back. 'Morning beautiful.' Smith said looking at me, I shuffled towards him and he put his arms around me and kissed missed the top of my head. His warm body made me feel safe and. Comforted me. 'We have a big meeting at work in a bit, do you want to tag along later?' he asked and I shook my head, 'ok let's get ready.'

I wore my hat films shirt and one of Smith's black goodies with black skinny jeans and iron man converse. We both walked down and Ross and Trott were both waiting for us at the door, Ross got my bag from the hook and handed it to me, 'You ready?' he asked and I nodded. We walked to the office at a faster pace than normal, I held onto Smith's hand tighter every time we passed a parked car or when one stopped near us.

We got into the office and I felt some small relief and we all walked down to our office, we were all pretty anxious about the whole situation and I think people wouldn't take long to notice something was up. We dumped all our stuff off and went to the common room for nine. Hannah and Lewis were the only ones sat in there. 'I will be back later, you need to tell them now.' Trott said carrying on past the common room and upstairs. I looked at Ross, 'you want me to stay?' he asked and I nodded and he nodded back and the three of us walked in. 'You guys are a bit early.' Hannah said looking at the clock on her phone. 'Yeah we know we need to talk to you.' Smith said and we all sat at the table with Lewis and Hannah. 'Sure what's going on?' Lewis asked as we sat down. 'Well Abbey and I went to the cafe after we went to yours and this guy came over and started talking.' Smith struggled to say. 'Turns out it was Abbey's uncle.' Ross finished and I felt a shiver race down my back. Hannah and Lewis looked shocked, 'What did he say?' Lewis asked, 'just a bunch of shit, but now we don't know if he just did it as a one off or he might come back.' Smith explained. We all sat in silence for a moment. 'we have to go to the police.' Hannah said and I looked at her with pained look. 'They can help, he is dangerous.' Hannah said, 'Let's just wait it might just be a one off.' I tried to explain. 'we can't take that chance.' Smith said, 'maybe the police is the best route.' I looked at him, 'The police might take his side though, make me go back, he is family, that's what they do.' I said in a slight panic. 'your 19 right, you're an adult they can't make you go back. I promise.' Ross told me. I sighed signed and gave in.

Other people started coming in and we kind of spilt up from our conversation and Smith and I went to sat at the back and Ross sat the other side of me. 'It's the best option we have.' Ross told me and I nodded.

Lewis's began the meeting running through the livestream plans so far and making sure everyone was ready and had what they needed and everyone seemed pretty excited about their own streams. When the meeting finally wrapped up Lewis walked over to me and so did Hannah. 'We will sort this all out later but for now you don't go anywhere alone understand.' lewis said and I nodded and for once he hugged me, 'You're safe here.' he whispered in my ear and Hannah hugged me to before I held Smith's hand and we left for our office.

I sat at my desk and powered up my computer, 'ok we need two worms episodes and two trials and maybe some GTA towards the end of the day with the group.' Ross said as we all set about what we had to do. Whilst the guys were recording trials and Worms I was editing some thumbnails for the new GTA playlists for the week. My mind would switch between almost forgetting and 100% focus on the whole situation. it took me like twice as long to finish each thumbnail, the guys had finished recording worms as I finished up my last thumbnail. 'OK let's set up for Trials.' Trott said stretching, 'I am going to get a drink anyone want one?' I asked standing up from my desk they all said no and proceeded to record.

I walked down to the common room and browsed my options and chose Dr. Pepper and sat on the sofa since if I went back into the office now I might interrupt the recording. I circled my finger around the rim of my can in a daydream and when Kim walked in she made me jump. 'Sorry.' She said stopping and closing the door behind her. 'You look knackered.' she said looking through the fridge. I didn't say anything, 'you wanna talk about it? I understand if you don't it just looks like something is bugging you.' I looked at her. 'You want to help?' I asked her and she looked puzzled for a second, 'if I can I will.' she said and I thought for a second. 'Did you bring your car today?'