Chapter 80 Charity and Songs

We woke up this morning, the morning of our stream feeling a little terrible. We had been pulling late nights all week trying to get stuff ready for Christmas. At least it was Friday and Ross assured me we would have everything ready to go. 'It was like this last year.' he said handing me my morning tea. 'We were fine just a few batch recordings and editing would be alright since there isn't much needed for Worms and trials maybe some GTA.' he sat next to me at the table as we waited for the others to be ready. 'You nervous for to night?' I asked him and he shook his head, 'are you?' he asked me and I shook my head, 'been on plenty of streams now, I will be fine.' Smith came downstairs with his guitar and Trott followed with his, 'you two are going to need to warm up. You haven't played in a while.' I said to Smith and he shrugged his shoulders and we left for the office.

We did a whole day of recording before our stream. We did a load of GTA races and the guys did some more worms walst I finished editing up the last batch we did. Turps came in and told us that we on and we wrapped up. I had been feeling worse and worse all day. 'Can I tag along later?' I asked as the others headed out the room. 'Of course honey. You alright?' he asked and I nodded, 'just a little tired I think.' I told him and he smiled at me, 'I love You' he said and I smiled, 'love you more.' I said and Trott rolled his eyes, 'bloody bell, come on you.' He said tugging on Smith's jumper.

I sat on the sofa in the office on my own. I looked around the messy room and decided I would try to tidy up a little.

Before I knew it I had tidied the whole room and it was nine o'clock and I decided it would be a good time to pop in and see the lads and maybe say hi to a few thousand people. I walked next door and went into the live stream room. 'Look who it is.' Ross said as they all looked at me I stood behind Ross and waved and the camera. 'What are you guys up to?' I asked looking at the chat explode with hellos 'making up songs.' Trott said before strumming on his guitar. 'How many of them are about dicks?' I asked, 'you don't think very highly of us do you?' Smith said smiling at me. I walked over to him and put my hands on his shoulders and looked at the lyrics he had been writing on his phone. 'It's my birthday and everyone's talking about my dick?' I read out and he shrugged. 'Lovely lads. Living up to expectations.' I said looking at the chat with my hands still on Smith's shoulders there were only few comments on it but enough for me to remove my hands. 'You lot are terrible.' I said pointing at the camera. 'Yeah calm down chat, Abbey has some standards.' Smith said and I left the room and closed the door behind me.

As I walked out Sjin walked out of his office. I sighed a little too loudly. 'what's up poppet?' he asked and I looked at him, 'oh chat on the stream.' I said walking down the hall towards him, 'yeah I saw that. You and Smith going to let it out?' he asked and I nodded, 'yeah just have to wait for the right time.' I told him and he put his hands in his pockets. 'Is there going to be a right time?' Sjin asked and I shrugged. 'we are playing cards against humanity if you want in?' he offered which I accepted.

Katie, Sjin and Kim and I were all sat in the common room waiting for the guys to finish and to go home. Trott walked in looking a little warm, 'we are getting ready to sign off. You want to say goodbye?' he asked me and I nodded and followed him out and into the stream room. Again the chat was jammed packed with hellos, 'alright then guys thanks for joining us and don't forget about our DND stream and we will see you guys later.' Trott signed off and when we were given the all clear we all relaxed a little more. 'Did you have fun?' I asked Smith leaning my head on his shoulder. 'Yeah, made an album for charity. What have you been doing?' he asked picking up his guitar and I lifted my head. 'Playing games with Sjin, Katie and Kim.' I told him, 'Kim is still here?' Ross asked, I think he had more to drink than the others. 'Yeah, she is going to come home with us since she hasn't got a key to Duncan's house and it's a little late to knock.' I told him and he smiled.

We all got home and I was now feeling awful, everything hurt and I was very sleepy. 'Come on you.' Smith said with his arm around my shoulder as we walked up stairs with his guitar over his other shoulder.

We got into the room and sat on the bed and started taking off my shoes. 'You alright honey?' he asked sitting next to me leaning his guitar against the bed. 'Yeah just tired.' I told him as he brushed my hair behind my ear, 'You have all the reason to be. It's been a crazy few weeks, you should take some time off. We have one more stream and plenty of recorded stuff, just needs editing.' he suggested, I thought for a moment. 'Ok I will.' I said looking at him and he looked surprised. 'oh ok, yeah just hang out with Katie and take it easy.' he kissed my forehead. 'I could start my Christmas shopping.' I told him and he looked at me, 'sure why not.'