Chaoter 88 The Norm and Sherlock

It was all back to the same ol same old. New year had come and gone, I hadn't seen mum in a week, which honestly isn't a bad thing. She practically lived with Smith and I until I told her the others would be back from visiting family and I wasn't ready to explain everything. This is what I told her. But in actual fact I think Smith and I were just slightly fed up with her insisting on everything. She even offered to tidy the whole house and I don't think Katie, Trott and Ross would be pleased to come home and find everything had been moved.

We were expecting Ross to be home soon and Katie and Trott would be back later in the evening. I woke up that Monday morning and the cold instantly hit me waking me up even more. 'Bloody hell.' I muttered under my breathe shuffling further under the duvet. 'You alright there?' Smith asked with his eyes still closed, 'did you change the heating settings?' I asked and he shook his head, 'it's like living on the street again.' I said sitting up and grabbing Smith's cornerstone hoodie. 'I bet you doesn't have as good company when out there. I mean I am a delight.' Smith said and I chuckled, 'sure there are not many orangutans wandering the Bristol roads.' I said getting up. 'Hey...' Smith said pretending to be offended. 'Aww you're my orangutan honey.' I said, 'come on get up Ross will be back soon and Kim will be here...' The doorbell rang, 'now.'

I let Kim in, 'where's your key?' I asked her after shutting the door, 'oh I still have it but I don't want to just barge in.' we walked into the dining room. 'What's the worst thing that could happen?' I asked as Smith walked into the room, 'You see that.' I said pointing at Smith who was stood in a Dota shirt and jogging bottoms with messy hair and he was mid stretch. 'You know what Abbey, I think I am going off you.' he said walking the kettle, 'yeah but you love me too much.' I said side stepping in front of him and putting my arms around his waist. 'You're always right.' he said kissing me, 'yep and don't forget it.' I smiled at him and Kim laughed, 'you two are brilliant.' She said and Smith and I smiled at each other and Smith winked at me.

We were sat around the table when we heard a car pull up outside, Smith and I hadn't told Kim about my mum since I wanted to tell them all at the same time. The front door opened and Ross appeared with a rucksack over one shoulder and a suitcase in his hand. 'I'm home!' Ross shouted and Kim got up and Smith and I followed her into the hall.

Ross and Kim hugged and kissed Each other,no gave Ross a hug as did Smith. 'How was your break?' I asked, he now had an arm around Kim having dropped all his stuff. 'It was good, my mum was disappointed that Kim doesn't come but it was nice to see family, my brother is engaged now and I got to see some family I hadn't seen in awhile.' he explained happily, 'what about you two what did you do for your first Christmas together, anything special?' Ross asked, 'Smith showed me his family home, then we just went to Lewis' and Hannah's for Christmas day. Thank you for my present by the way, it was amazing.' I told him and he smiled at me. 'What did Smith get you?' Kim asked I thought quickly, 'I will show you later.'

Smith and l were sat in the living room, Ross was upstairs unpacking and Kim had gone into the office to do some work on her new minecraft series. I was watching Sherlock in the TV and had become hooked instantly. 'I think being like that would be annoying, not being able to live life without analysing things.' Smith said looking up from his laptop. 'Yeah.' I said not really paying attention to what he was saying, John was trapped in a bonfire and Sherlock and Mary were going to rescue him. 'You're really into this, don't tell me you're a cumberbitch or whatever they are called?' he said and I looked at him momentarily. 'What? No I think I prefer John, Martin freeman is amazing.' I said and I think Smith just rolled his eyes. 'Hey can I have a hand?' Ross asked standing in The doorway of the room. 'who?' I asked breathing a sigh of relief since Sherlock just pulled John from the wood pile. 'You if you're not too busy ceiling over Sherlock.' he said crossing his arms, 'no she likes John.' Smith said typing away.