Chapter 61 Missed calls and Shooting Pains

We all helped pack up all of my crap before heading out, the doctors told me I had to sit in wheel chair but as soon as we got outside I was allowed out. Trott pushed me down the halls and we kept punning ahead when the halls were empty, 'Christopher Trott if you crash her lord help you.' Katie shouted after us but I told Trott to carry on.

We made it to the hospital lobby and I felt the air hit me, it was bloody freezing. Trott made the noise of screeching tires as we stopped, we had got ahead of the others. I started to stand up slowly, 'easy does it now.' He said as I stood up, as I stood up straight I had a very uncomfortable feeling on my lower stomach. 'You alright?' he asked and I nodded, I watched as he left the wheelchair with some others and we waited for Smith, Hannah and Lewis to catch up. 'No Ross?' I asked he looked at me, 'you sound disappointed.' He told me and I shrugged my shoulders, 'no not disappointed, he said he was going to come and visit. Never mind, how's he holding up?' I asked Trott and he put his hands in his pockets, 'He's really good, him and Kim were talking about you I think today before we came in since I met Lewis and Hannah at the office. He hasn't said much to me but he spoke to Katie last night, he told her that he was worried about you.' The other's finally caught up and our conversation came to an abrupt end. 'How's standing up? You alright?' Smith asked and I nodded, 'might need to walk slower.' I told him and he nodded.

We finally made it over to the car, Lewis, Hannah, Trott and Katie all walked off to find Lewis and Hannah's car and Smith and I got into his. 'I might need a hand.' I said as every time I lifted my leg to get into the car it felt like I had a large object in my stomach. 'Sure.' Smith walked back around my side of the car and lifted me in. 'Thanks.' I started to buckle up, 'I love you.' He said and I looked at him, 'I love you too, I would love you more if you would kindly hurry up, it's freezing.' I told him and he chuckled and got in his car.

We all drove back to the house and met up by around half six due to traffic. Smith helped me out of the car before grabbing all of our stuff from the back. Hannah, Lewis, Trott and Katie got out of Lewis' car and walked over. 'How you holding up?' Hannah asked and I nodded, I was in a slight bit of pain but nothing bad. Katie unlocked the door and her and Trott managed to get the dogs into the dining room so that they didn't jump up.

I made my way to the living room and sat on the sofa and Lewis sat down next to me, 'I wasn't expecting you to be in such good spirits.' He said as he sat down and I just shrugged my shoulders. 'Where's Ross?' I asked as everyone else came into the room 'I don't know. He isn't downstairs, he was busy when I left the office this morning nut he said he would be home to see you.' Trott told me, I nodded a little disappointed and sad. 'I will give him a call.' Katie said getting off of the edge of the sofa and leaving the room with her phone in hand. 'So then what are the Doctors orders?' Hannah asked and I told her I was to take it easy and my stitches were to be remove in a week or two. 'Make sure you do take it easy, I mean it.' Lewis stood up putting his coat over his arm, 'we better get going, we have got to pick Simon up from the office yet and your my parents will be arriving in an hour or so.' Lewis held hi hand out to Hannah and they both left Trott showed them out walst Smith and I remained on the sofa.

'Are you hungry?' Smith asked, I shook my head, I wasn't really even though it was seven in the evening. 'I think we should stay at home tomorrow. Just in case.' Smith said, he knew that I would put up a battle I could tell from the way he asked. 'I will be fine, my job is sat behind a computer it's not exactly heavy exercise.' I told him and he rolled his eyes as Katie came back into the room. 'Ross isn't answering his phone, I have tried three times.' She said looking perplexed. 'He's probably just got his headphones on.' Smith said. Trott was stood in the door way, 'I can run over to the office save him from having to walk home in the dark.' Katie told him that was a good idea and Trott left. 'He's fine.' Smith whispered in my ear, 'I know he probably just has a lot to do since none of us were in today.' I told him.

We were watching TV when the front door closed and made me jump, Smith and I had shared some leftover pizza, I could only manage one slice before I felt a little ill so I stopped and Katie was fiddling with her jewellery again. 'We're home!' Trott shouted and I let out a slight sigh of relief as he and Ross appeared in the door way. 'What were you up to? I called you three times, you worried us a little.' Katie said looking at Ross. 'Sorry, I was editing up some Stunt lads and had the music too loud.' He looked at his feet and I could tell that wasn't 100% true. 'How you feeling? Sorry I didn't come and visit.' He apologised sitting carefully next to me. 'It's ok, feeling good, just a little tired and achy.' I told him and he smiled.

Smith and I hobbled up to bed around half ten since we didn't sleep very well at the hospital, I was just glad that I could be comfortable in my own bed. Smith helped me get changed since I couldn't really lift my arms up without a slight shooting pain or put on my pj bottoms without bending over. 'There you go.' He said as my head popped out of the head hole of my Pj shirt. 'Thanks.' I said putting my arms through, 'dont mention it.' He walked around his side and sat down starting to get changed. 'Did Ross look like he was telling the truth earlier?' I asked and Smith huffed, 'Abbey just leave it. If he was hiding something it was for a reason.' Smith sounded slightly annoyed. 'Alright, I was just asking.' I said back and Smith sighed. 'Look I know you both care about each other but you have just been on an emotional roller coaster. You don't need to be worrying about whether Ross was editing or doing whatever.' He told me, 'I am sure if there is something bothering him he will tell you, he seems to tell you everything.' He said. 'Are you angry with me? With Ross and I?' I asked him and he looked at me. 'No of course not.' He said shuffling over on the bed to sit next to me. 'I just don't want you to worry about everything. I want you to be happy.' He put and arm around me and kissed the top of my head.