Chapter 78 Rebels and Empire

Ross and I went to bed around two and considering I didn't sleep much last night I felt pretty good. I rolled over to to face Smith who was still asleep with his messy hair. 'Are you awake?' I whispered and he opened one eye before closing it again. 'I am, are you alright.' he asked and I shuffled into him and kissed him lightly, 'never better.'

I walked down stairs wearing my blue jeans and stunt lads shirt. I walked into the kitchen and Ross was stood making tea. 'Hey you.' I said cheerfully. 'Morning, you're in a good mood' he said getting another cup from the cupboard I just smiled at him sitting at the desk. 'Hey I was wondering if it was ok for Kim to come over tonight, we are not busy are we?' he asked walking in with two mugs of steaming tea. 'No don't think so.' he smiled and I took my tea. 'How are you two?' I asked and he gave a little smirk, 'we are good, she apologized for not understanding and said she would try to make more of an effort to help me through whatever.' I smiled at him.

We got to the office and it was action stations, the first live stream for the next month were about to begin today and everyone was rushing around getting ready. I saw Simon and he barely is ever in the office due to some personal stuff. SAM was setting up the live stream room and Lewis looked a little stressed. We were recording early today since you could hear us shouting through the wall in the live stream room next door. We recorded a bulk of GTA and then I played star wars battlefront terribly for a couple of hours before we retired to editing until half five when I think we had all had enough by the looks of the nerf bullets flying around every now and then.

Smith and I were against Trott and Ross hidden behind my partition, 'your going down rebel scum.' Ross shouted shooting at us, 'are you kidding. We are the empire your princess Leia.' I said almost landing a shot and Trott who squealed. 'What?' Ross protested, 'Fine you can be Han solo and Trott can be Leia.' Smith said and I giggled. We finished our battle and the empire had won after a forfeit from the rebels since we had all the ammo and as much as Trott tried to crawl on his belly to grab our stash he was shot every time. Lewis came in, at first we thought we were in trouble since they were live streaming next door. 'Smith can I borrow you.' he asked and Smith followed Lewis out. I started reloading my nerf gun and putting all the bullets away and generally clearing up.

Smith came back in with a smile on his face, 'what did Lewis want?' I asked from the sofa, 'we played wine or cheese, Simon doesn't know why it was and they were doing a podcast thing. He came and sat next to me. We all sat waiting for the video to go out for the night. I was laying with my head on Smith's lap, Trott was sat on my computer chair opposite Smith and I and Ross was keeping an eye on the video upload. This apparently always took longer when they were live streaming due to internet so it was like half seven now. Hannah knocked on the door and wandered in in her owl indie and I love the fact that nobody questioned it. 'You waiting for videos to go out too?' Trott asked her and she nodded sleepily. 'You alright?' I asked her and she nodded. 'Not been sleeping well lately, Lewis and I have been just looking at houses and it's pretty stressful.' we were pretty lucky when we moved into our house since it was new and we had pretty much no chain due to the lads renting their flats. 'How's it going?' I asked her and she shrugged, we are going to view one tomorrow at lunch but we are only looking for now.' she said.

Hannah hung around for a little while before a cheer came from Ross as the video to ally finished at just gone eight. We all gathered all our stuff together and headed out, 'I will catch up with you guys.' Ross said knocking on Kim's door. I nodded and carried on walking.

As we walked out Ross and Kim met up by the door both looking happy together, 'we all ready?' Trott asked opening the door as we walked out into the bitter cold and slightly wet Bristol night.

The slightly wet became the down right soaking as we made our way home and before we knew it we were running the last leg of our journey home. Trott opened the door and we were all soaked to the bone our hair was dripping and our shoes squelching. Katie appeared with multiple towels handing them out to us one by one. Smith and i headed up stairs to get changed. we had to help each other get out of our clothes since they were like super glued to us because they were wet. 'You know what this is a lot more fun when we are not soggy.' Smith said trying to lift my shirt over my head, he finally managed and my head popped out. 'I know, not really a turn on is it.' i said dabbing myself with my towel as Smith went to the wardrobe for a shirt. 'Well i don't know about that.' he said looking over at me and i smirked at him.