Chapter 55 Autumn Chills and Tumblr Asks

I woke up the next morning feeling much better than the morning before, Smith was sat up in bed next to me scrolling through his phone. I rolled over so I was laying next to him, 'what's the time?' I asked him and he looked down at me, 'only half seven, no nightmares last night?' he asked and I shook my head sitting up holding the duvet over myself avoiding the Autumn chill. 'Nope nothing but nice dreams.' I told him leaning on his shoulder, 'yeah, like what?' he asked, his voice still deeper and slightly croaky. 'Well there was a short one where I was out Lewis at a park with Turps and Rosie. Then there was one where I was with you.' I stopped then, I didn't want to tell him that it was about us sat at his Mum and Dad's house and his Mum was the only one talking to us, how she approved of us how proud of Smith she was. 'Yeah what were we doing in this dream?' He asked, I shuffled and tried to quickly think of something, 'we were just driving, for ages, talking and singing, through the country side.' I told him and he put his arm around me, 'that would be nice to do some time, just go away me and you.' I looked up at him and smiled and he kissed me lightly.

We walked to the office, Katie came too since her and Hannah were going to talk about Halloween and the party for the staff and I think they were going to be doing a mad max sort of group costume thing. I hadn't even thought about it, it hadn't really been the biggest thing on my mind. As we walked in Hannah looked like she was waiting, 'Hey can I talk to you quick, both of you.' She asked Smith and I, we had barely been in there a second before she asked.

We followed her into the kitchen and Smith shut the door behind her, 'ok so tomorrow the hospital.' She said and I looked at her, 'don't worry, I managed to get you with the doctor that I have she's really nice. If you want Lewis or I or whoever you want to come I a sure we can be there but Lewis has a meeting tomorrow which he really can't miss but I can be there and I assume you can?' She said looking at Smith and he nodded and crossed his arms. 'You really be worrying.' I told her. 'I can live with it, it's not a big deal.' I lied to them and myself. 'Even so, you haven't really had any form of proper check up, yeah you went in for a little while when you hit your head but a full once over might be a good idea.' Hannah told me. 'When I made the appointment they had no medical history for you and I think after being in the situations you have been in this is called for.' I was fighting a losing battle, Hannah had to many good points and I didn't have enough excuses. 'It will be fine, the worst outcome is they say they can't do anything for the anxiety. In which case we will work through it.' Smith told me and Hannah smiled, 'Ok, you two win I will go and get poked and prodded, let's get to work, we haven't got anything to go out for tomorrow.' I said opening the door and Hannah walked out and went over to Katie and Smith and I walked down the corridor.

Smith and I walked side by side to the office, 'What do you have against hospitals?' he asked opening the door to the office, 'they make me feel uneasy, scared of finding something out that I didn't know. Plus I don't want some total stranger poking me with needles.' I told him sitting at my desk. 'Needles?' Trott asked from behind his partition, 'yeah needles aren't fun.' He said, 'now then can we play GTA.' He sighed.

We did three GTA playlists, I think we would have all died of a sodium overdose if we had done anymore. Smith and Trott went out to get a drink before we edited up the videos for the next couple of days. 'So your off to the hospital tomorrow?' Ross asked walking and standing behind me. 'Yep.' I groaned, 'I could probably come by after work if your still there.' He offered and I spun around on my chair. 'You don't have to if you don't want to, it sounds like Hannah, Lewis and Smith are all going to be there plus there is so much to do here.' I told him, 'yeah but your more important.' He said, I looked at him, expecting him to correct what he had said. 'I am more important?' I asked him and he nodded, 'If I went into hospital you would be there for me. I want to do the same.' He leant on Smith's partition. 'yeah but it's only a check up, not like I am being opened up or anything.' I told him and he looked at me with a slight frown. 'Don't you want me there? Is that what your getting at?' he asked and I shook my head, 'of course not your like a brother, we need each other, we are the only ones who understand each other and what we are going through.' I defended. 'I guess.' I spun around and closed down my GTA which had just be running in the background. 'Can I asked you something?' Ross asked and I turned around again, 'Yeah shoot.' I crossed my legs on my chair. He was about to talk but he stopped when the guys walked back in and he went and sat back at his desk. 'What you two talking about?' Smith asked putting a can of coke on my desk. 'Hospitals.' I covered up and he rolled his eyes, 'you will be fine, now let's get to work, I wouldn't mind being home early if we have to be at the hospital for ten tomorrow.'

I finally finished editing what I could for the day and there were no new thumbnails or emails to do but it looked like the guys were still busy. I logged onto tumblr and twitter, there was some new Hatfilms fan art that I liked and commented on. I looked at my ask box on tumblr, most of it was regarding insomnia, people thanking me and the guys for signing and stuff. One question caught my eye and is asked if I knew about Ross and Smith having friends. I sat back in my char contemplating how I should answer the question. Honestly it didn't take long for me to come to a conclusion. I wrote that it is not my place to tell people what is going on in people's private lives that is up to the individual.

As I pressed send I sighed, I didn't like laying to the fandom but I had no other choice and I didn't say anything that was a lie. Technically.

o��'�_